or Connect

Posts by mastapro

when's that ?
I actually posted there as well. Their taste wasn't what I was looking for. I was getting recommended stan smiths, kent wangs, K-Mart shoes, nike AF1, and some other ones. I'm looking for a more fashionable looksomething like the high tops in the top right of this pic
thanks but I heard from reviews that those have bad quality. Also something just looks a bit off on them. I appreciate the suggestion tho
I've been looking for months for a solid pair of shoes that I can wear with jeans. I can't find anything I really like except Common Projects. Those are obviously too much so I'm looking for other brands that are minimalistic. Any color except white is fine.
thanks for a good reply finally. yea earl thomas is jacked as hell, that's why it looks good on him
last bump. posted a pic in the op for those that don't want to check the vid
good joke i guess?
bump
http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/pages/softy_page.html?article=11812503 the one that he's wearing in the video. i like how it's pretty slim fitting. you guys know of any brands that have hoodies like these?
random question but what do you guys wear under white dress shirts? i've never found a white dress shirt that was thick enough to not be see-through