or Connect

Posts by EFV

Hi guys, I've posted a thread where there will be lots of pictures from the upcoming Pitti Uomo 89. Please feel free to subscribe to it. There are a few pictures in there already, so... feel free to participate in the heated discussion that will inevitably arise on the pros and cons of this biannual peacock bonanza.
Hi guys, I've posted a thread where there will be lots of pictures from the upcoming Pitti Uomo 89. Please feel free to subscribe to it. There are a few pictures in there already, so... feel free to participate in the heated discussion that will inevitably arise on the pros and cons of this biannual peacock bonanza.
Hi Guys,In two weeks Erica and I will yet again be traveling to Florence to attend Pitti Uomo. Just like the last 3 times we've been there, we will try to document it as well as we possibly can for all of you. Since there will be fewer Styleforum representatives in place for this fair, we will do a bit more coverage and try out some new things in doing this. We will also be posting pictures on Styleforum's Instagram account, so make sure you follow us there as well.I got a...
Merry Christmas!
I like wider knits. They should be more narrow at the area where the knot is tied though, IMHO.
Robin's not Korean though. He takes measurements for them. In Sweden, he also offers his own tailoring services, shirts from D'Avino and takes measurements for Edesim Napoli (at least he used to). Don't know if he'll only offer BnT when going to London.
Zr3rs, very nice! Hope to see more from you here.
Great challenge! Looking forward to the next one.
Maybe not for the SWD crowd, but I wear pools all the time. I guess the trick is not to wear it like a golf playing dad (I know several golf playing dads, and they're awesome, but they're not good examples on how to wear pools): [[SPOILER]] A good example of making a polo looking good: [[SPOILER]]
On the sockless look, Antonio of Eidos does it quite well (I just can't recall his SF handle ATM):