or Connect

Posts by EFV

What's a cropped button down?
Great idea for a challenge, and a great first submission from Gerry!
Don't do it half assed. Here are a pair of opera pumps that won't break the bank:
Just like Caustic, I went to the opera today. I was probably one of the few people who had even bothered putting on a suit and some type of neck wear. Not that I generally care about how other people dress, but I think going to the opera is one of those times when you could at least bother yourself with putting on a tie (or bow tie).Naturally I switched to black oxfords before leaving. [[SPOILER]]
Agreed, especially if we got to see a contribution from you.
ISO, I really like that suit colour on you. If you like black, I think a black velvet jacket is a good option. Especially considering your line of work. I have one that gets a lot of wear when going out to clubs etc. I have no idea if that's SF approved though.
I said I was going to post this week. I wonder if everyone's ok with me posting next week instead, since I'm awaiting a new jacket that better represents what I really like than some of the other I was gonna post? Also I'm expecting some new ties by then that I may or may not include.
+1 It's always refreshing seeing people being comfortable with not being super serious all the time.
Checks on checks is freakin' awesome. That dude posted by Testudo don't pull it off very well though.
I think burnt orange, navy, deep purple (preferably a not too saturated version of purple) would all look good with that.