or Connect

Posts by EFV

New Friday challenge: DTO Claghorn.
Title says it all, this week we're DTO:ing an outfit by @Claghorn. I.e. Let yourself be inspired by an outfit that he has posted, either here or on his Instagram.I chose Clags as a subject, since he's got a wide variety of outfits, but also posts a lot of solids, which I suppose a lot of us can try to simulate with stuff from our own wardrobes.Rules:1. Post the Claghorn outfit that inspired you next to your own.2. Your outfit has to have been worn this week or the week...
I've got one from Luxire that fits the bill. I ordered their semi spread collar, but with 3.9 inch collar points. [[SPOILER]]
Funny, for me, Benedikt's tie is the favourite.
Not sure about Kulata's answer to this question. For me though, it's a combination of several factors that make an outfit MC casual. Kulata's last fit is a good example of this distinction from just a regular MC WAYWRN outfit. The suit in itself is casual, being tan (cotton?), with patch pockets, worn with a saturated shirt and suede monks. It's not just about loosing a tie, this outfit wouldn't look nearly as good, or casual, if the suit was a worsted navy suit with flap...
I'm considering a "DTO a Clags outfit challenge" if I win.
Cheers gnatty!
Cheers, good eye! It's linen/cotton mix.
Nah, just a plain old nazi. Although he tries to write his beliefs off as some pagan bullshit. He's a self acclaimed racist, homophobe and anti-Semite though.Fuck that guy.
This. Then light grey, tan & mid brown (IMHO).