or Connect

Posts by EFV

I went through the WAYWRN thread between the first and last post of the last batch and I couldn't find one fit from you there. This thread is still ~ 2 months behind the regular WAYWRN.
Doing this on my iPad, so there's no chance of me editing the posts like Clags did above. I fear this thread might die if we don't keep it going though. Since it's one of my favourite threads I'll try and do my part:
^ love it Cleav! Happy New Year everyone!
Yes, it's a few sizes too big, but she's got a problematic body type (which she is very aware of thank you). She's been thinking about going bespoke, but I have urged her to get the basics right before pulling the trigger.
Post Christmas shopping. Bought another newsboy cap:
If you follow the link in my last post you will have the option to press "subscribe". This is more or less as when you subscribe to a thread. You get notified via email when something is posted on the topic. I'm sure Fok can explain it better than I.
You will also have all threads on Styleforum related to the subject under one tag.FWIW, Here's the link::#pitti89
Hi guys, I've posted a thread where there will be lots of pictures from the upcoming Pitti Uomo 89. Please feel free to subscribe to it. There are a few pictures in there already, so... feel free to participate in the heated discussion that will inevitably arise on the pros and cons of this biannual peacock bonanza.
Hi guys, I've posted a thread where there will be lots of pictures from the upcoming Pitti Uomo 89. Please feel free to subscribe to it. There are a few pictures in there already, so... feel free to participate in the heated discussion that will inevitably arise on the pros and cons of this biannual peacock bonanza.