or Connect

Posts by EFV

Casual Friday, wearing a pair of olive cords I picked up whilst in Florence. Edit. Adding this daylight picture for colour reference:
Wow! 85 posts since yesterday. Thank you for the lolz! The funniest moment was when a guy who posts on SF accused someone else of being elitist.
Welcome, I think we need a better lighted and slightly bigger picture to give any feedback worthwhile on this outfit.
iPhone quality pics. Wore mid brown single monks today, I never wear outdoor shoes indoors this time of year.
NSM is definitely less expensive and look really good, but I'm surprised that jfrater isn't more into the idea of BnT, seeing he really seem to like L&L. BnT probably have the most similar house style to L&L, of all the tailors available in Oceania.
^ Certainly silly, but not particularly creepy IMHO.
Do you have a link? Maybe a GNAT team effort is needed.BTW, is Ssex Fifth the name of a store? Edit. Just realized you probably mean Saks. Wow, that site sure packs some overpriced crap.
Nice one!
I have in fact not managed to shake my cold yet. The cold from hell indeed.However, I've enjoyed following the discussions in this thread, even if there has been a lot of pointless whining.I do think there are quite a few things that deserve to be criticized about Pitti, and I enjoy discussions about individual outfits, both positive and negative. And I do think there actually were a lot of well dressed men and women there, and I've managed to capture a few of them in some...