Posts by EFV

NEW FRIDAY CHALLENGE - BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS
NEW FRIDAY CHALLENGE - BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS
Alright. Rules are pretty easy for this one. You wear a holidays compatible outfit and post it before January 3rd (I'll let this one go for two weeks because I assume some people actually have lives outside of SF). Since this is the classic side of the forum, the outfits should fit within the CM spectrum. I.e. If it would fit in any of the WAYWRN threads of this side of the forum it's ok. I'll accept very thing that's in the spirit of the challenge and let the votes settle...
Yes, Christmas challenge it is. VERY compatible with trad/Ivy style btw. Will post it tomorrow.
Poll hasn't closed yet, but I guess I may at least dare start thinking about a new challenge. I have a few ideas, but am open to suggestions as well.
I enjoy both. My knit wardrobe is pretty much 50/50 crew- & v-necks.
From earlier today, we took a walk in the woods before heading over to my mother in law for an early Christmas celebration: Yes, I need a haircut.
Since we can't get enough of @Anden, here's an interview with him. It's in Swedish, but you can kinda make it intelligible with Google translate.
X-post FC: I usually don't wear hats indoors, but I just wanted to show off this awesome newsboy cap handmade by my dear friend and business partner @Jussi Hakkinen.
I usually don't wear hats indoors, but I just wanted to show off this awesome newsboy cap handmade by my dear friend and business partner @Jussi Hakkinen: