or Connect

Posts by EFV

Iso, put the camera at a lower point and step back a little. Right now the proportions look completely off. Other than that, sweater is no bueno with DB & those lapels need a little width. I have nothing against narrow lapel SB (even though I don't wear them myself), but DB requires width IMHO.
That suit is perfect Cleav!
Wow, that's ridiculous. A very big chunk of that shipping is "service cost" I take it, because DHL don't charge more than half of that, at most, for 3 ties.
Good! Now re-post that outfit, because it was really nice & would probably have hit the 20 thumbs thread if you hadn't removed it. I especially liked that jacket because it had a gorge with slightly less slope, which works well for you.
I don't always use tripod + timer, but when I do I use that technique yeah.
Cheers Stitchy! I live in central Stockholm and this is a 2 minute walk from my doorstep. The closeness to nature is one of the things I love about this city.
From the FC. [[SPOILER]]
Pretty basic stuff from me today: [[SPOILER]]
Lol, what does my hair have to do with anything? I've never claimed to have great hair, nor have I claimed he has bad hair. The haircut on the other hand... I don't know which Asians you're referring to, but the guy I posted a picture of doesn't have a tight jacket.
With that tan and haircut?