or Connect

Posts by EFV

Tomorrow Pitti Uomo starts again. I've started a new Pitti 90 thread today, and will update the #Pitti90 tag with new threads throughout the week. Also, if you're on Instagram, be sure to follow Styleforum's account for live updates of streetstyle, events and exhibitions.
Tomorrow Pitti Uomo starts again. I've started a new Pitti 90 thread today, and will update the #Pitti90 tag with new threads throughout the week. Also, if you're on Instagram, be sure to follow Styleforum's account for live updates of streetstyle, events and exhibitions.
Hey guys, yet again Erica and I are heading back to Pitti Uomo to cover it for all of you. This time I've brought along my business partner Lars as well. He is admittedly not a CM guy, but he´s no stranger to pulling on a 3 piece when called for.Lars "Lasse" and I just casually strolling around the courtyard of the place we're staying at wearing 3 piece suits. You know, as you doThis time we decided to rent a cabin by a small vineyard/castle in Tuscan hills to just unwind...
Yeah, jacket's short, too high button stance, but this outfit would have looked pretty good as a young guys take on CM casual if you would just loose the tie. I have seen tie+jeans look good, but it's like 1/100 someone actually manages to pull it off and still look their best.
A few more pictures, not so #menswear-y: [[SPOILER]]
Thank you! Yeah, I've been super busy preparing for our trip to Pitti Uomo (we're doing a trunk show with SF affiliates @MILER Menswear), working with some new manufacturers for my brand and other related stuff. I will be posting a great deal in the week to come though, since we'll be covering Pitti for the forum.
Hey guys, we're currently staying in a really nice little place in Tuscany taking a bit of downtime before Pitti on Tuesday. I'm hosting Styleforum's Instagram account, where you can see more pictures of bike rides in the hillside villages, food and other niceties. Anyway, today we walked around the courtyard of the place we're staying, taking some pictures: More to come...
Reality schmeality... Just do it!