or Connect

Posts by EFV

Even if you're slim they serve a function. They make your pants more comfortable when you sit down and they increase overall mobility.TBH though, I like flat fronts just as much as I like pleated pants.
Well actually, even if you're more fashion oriented, pleats are back in a big way. 9/10 guys I met at Pitti had pleated pants, big fashion houses are beginning to bring them back into their collections et c. You can dislike them sure, but not claim that they only exist in the sartorial elephant's graveyard. [[SPOILER]] @DarkDestiny is right about the point that the pants should still sit flat whether you've got pleats or not.
It's down to that one or the second from the right (actually one of my favourite ties).
Thisoryou know where to look, what you should be looking for and how to convey what you're looking for.
Some of my candidates:
We'll be back!
Many Italian tailors travel to London for trunk shows. Look for Napoli Su Misura for example. Also, English Steed (Voxsartoria's favourite tailors) makes beautiful MTM clothes at a fairly humane cost, and bespoke at a slightly higher cost. Their MTM will be way better than the HK bespoke clothes you've ordered now.I'm sorry you got screwed over so bad with these suits, because some of the issues can't really be corrected without the garments looking off. For example, the...
I think you'll have to reconsider the IG audience. At least in Sweden, almost everyone's on IG, including the classic menswear geeks. I do agree though, the square format (and the crappy definition) of the pictures suck on IG.
Oh, I'M IN!
I second MF here, go with pleats. Also, don't lower the rise, it sits perfectly at your natural waist atm, you can't get a more flattering positioning than that.