or Connect

Posts by EFV

Something a bit different for me:
I promised myself not to buy more jackets, but I couldn't resist. Also picked up a navy popover.
Great entries so far. Keep it up!
I think most people here like to see street style more, but I will nevertheless try and get more picture from the booths as well (the ones that allow photographing). Which makers are you interested in?
Totally
Lolz, that's a given!
Hi guys, We will be going to Pitti Uomo 88 in June and was hoping to get some input on what you all would be interested in seeing. We will be taking lots of pictures, meeting a lot of people and looking at a lot of new collections. If you'd like to give us suggestions on what you'd be interested in seeing, please do so here. Cheers!
Hi guys, We will be going to Pitti Uomo 88 in June and was hoping to get some input on what you all would be interested in seeing. We will be taking lots of pictures, meeting a lot of people and looking at a lot of new collections. If you'd like to give us suggestions on what you'd be interested in seeing, please do so here. Cheers!