or Connect

Posts by EFV

Cheers! It took me a couple of weeks, but I haven't been working more than a few hours every now and then, when I could squeeze it in. I actually went without canvas. It's completely unstructured, as I thought that would be the easiest way to do it for my first jacket. Next jacket will be canvassed though. Oh, I'm pretty proud of the accomplishment, seeing it's my first try.
In short: Acrid's SF noob life cycle.
Actually feeling better now, but still haven't got any real pics for the challenge. I've got these progress pics of my DIY project though. Still not a challenge contribution, due to jeans, slippers and unfinished jacket.
I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so I don't know if I'll be able to participate in the challenge myself. I will however post a poll tomorrow, so be sure to post your fits today. Many strong fits so far!
I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. It's not like he did it consciously like this though (that's one of your tailors right Clags?):
^Sounds about right, had to read that out loud BTW, I should really visit their shop. It's in walking distance from my apartment, but I've only been there twice, since I do most of my shopping on line. They've got some unique and beautiful Carmina's that is definitely worth going there to look at IRL.
Skoaktiebolaget? Very nice indeed!
I miss him here as well. Great guy & poster indeed!
Thank you so much for this! It's a great source of inspiration, even for an amateur like me who fiddles with sewing at home as a hobby.
Wow, the unstructured Italian stuff really works on you. Love this!