or Connect

Posts by EFV

Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out why some posts are such "thumb rockets" whilst other, really excellent fits such as this haven't passed 20 thumbs after more than one day. I know thumbs aren't always indicators of quality, but it still baffles me.
Hahaha, love the Pitti pose! I saw a guy standing in this rather unnatural pose for at least 5 minutes straight at the first day of PU86, while photographers were swarming round him like moths. It took me a while to realise it was some kind of "thing".
I've been guilty of this myself a few times. My excuse is that I mostly buy RTW pants, and have long legs and the pants often shrink with the first wash and become slightly too short (then I ususally just wear them with boots and it all works out just fine). These guys probably do bespoke though, so I don't think that applies to them. On the other hand, they're mostly there to sell something. This style is still widely popular among the GQ fans, so maybe they're just...
Why didn't we think of doing a signature pose? Or maybe you mentioned it L2BR? I thought it enough of a hassle to just find similar items to wear.
this challenge
Cheers! Looks great!
I think both emptym and edmorel make great points. There is however a weird notion on this forum (and others as well), that if you've proven that you've got the right gear you're free to act like an asshole to everyone else (some revered bespoke clad SF posters come to mind). I have zero problem with criticism and think most of us would welcome more of the kind, presented in a decent manner. But, as of lately I really try and follow this rule: If you wouldn't say...
I think most people outside the CM forums have tastes that are very influenced by what is seen in advertising, on TV, in magazines etc (as do a lot of us as well). Even though the tight suits with narrow lapels are no longer heavily promoted by "innovators", they're still the most popular choice with the late majority and even a part of the early majority I suppose. And will probably be around for quite awhile. Unlike seasonal fashion, suit styles hang on a bit longer...
Had you met Claymore, you'd know that there is nobody like him on SF either. We met him in Florence, twice. The second time was like 4.30 in the morning and everybody was in zombie mode, but this guy had such spirit he actually made a grumpy/tired security guard in the airport giggle by being such a funny and cheerful dude.Seriously, awesome guy!
aodimp? Great stuff!