or Connect

Posts by EFV

^ this.Taken to the extreme - when I studied business, I read a case study of a cell phone brand who consistently let out unfinished products on the market, and when they broke down, the brand in question gave the best possible service in repairing them. The customers were so happy with the great, no hassle, service that they stayed with this brand.I would never suggest anyone to follow this scheme when making menswear though, because repeated bad quality will deter...
Cheers!Haha, I think the yellow light of the venue is doing its voodoo on the suits.Cheers! Yeah, it's fine, but I'm no native speaker. It's the lack of the small nuances I guess.
Oh, I'll leave the explanation of indexing and such witchcraft to the young and tech savvy.
Hey guys, if you're interested in following my and my fiancée Erica's coverage of Pitti Uomo 88 (lots of pictures), I've just posted a thread. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the #Pitti88 tag, for all the Styleforum coverage from the fair.
Hey guys, if you're interested in following my and my fiancée Erica's coverage of Pitti Uomo 88 (lots of pictures), I've just posted a thread. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the #Pitti88 tag, for all the Styleforum coverage from the fair.
Pitti Uomo 88 is rapidly approaching. With another ~ two weeks to go before the biggest spectacle in #menswear takes place at the Fortezza da Basso in Florence, all the social medias are already buzzing with activity. Events and dinners are being planned, and tailors around the world are burning the midnight oil to put the finishing touches to all the peacocks' plumage.This year my fiancée Erica & I will represent Styleforum at Pitti, along with David...
Awesome!
From the FC:
Ok then: