or Connect

Posts by EFV

Still waiting for you to post at least one fit that's not right on the money. Doesn't look like that will ever happen.
I went with one of Zdzisław Beksiński's less disturbing paintings:My sartorial interpretation: [[SPOILER]]
This thread has been dead for a while, but I think it's time to post here since next season's not far off now. I caught up with the last 6 or so episodes this week and I'm really looking forward to an older actor playing the doctor again. I am a bit disappointed in his new outfit though. I could get behind the top part of it, even the invisible tie, it's a classic mod thing anyway. What I don't like are the pants they have chosen for him, they just seem ill-fitting and out...
I found a piece I really like, that will inspire what I wear tomorrow. It's not really the kind of palette that fits my complexion best, but I'll go with it anyway for the sake of the FC.
Do it!
Great summer casual stuff! The horsebit loafers work great in this setting, no matter the aversion the forum holds to them.
I want to see this one interpreted by an SF guy. Does anybody own a leisure suit?
I placed my 3rd order with Luxire today. I went with the same style pants I did last time. [[SPOILER]] But in this fabric:Thistle-Grey ChambrayAnd a semi-spread collar shirt with 3.9" collar points in this fabric:Linen-Cotton: Blue Knitted PiqueI did some small changes to the measurements. I'm quite positive they will turn out great, especially considering the fact that Luxire have re-cut their pattern for pants (to avoid the dreaded bunching/wedgie problem) since my last...
I like the idea and hope I'll find something suiting.
Perfect way of doing patterned odd pants.