or Connect

Posts by EFV

Lol, cheers man! Usually I actually just throw stuff on. Today I was trying to DTO (the top half) of one of Clag's outfits for the FC though.
That shirt collar peaking over the lapel is so affected! What profination of classic style!
Linen + a day at the office = rumples.
Hahaha, hardly, it's hard to tell from this pic, but it's starting to look a bit unkempt.
My entry: Inspiration: Yeah, I should have worn a cotton shirt instead to get that special brand of Clags crispness.
Damn you guys for leading me to that farfetch site. Now I ended up ordering a pair of awesome Burgundy PTB's. Anyway, if anyone else is ordering from them, feel free to use my name as a code to get 10% off the price: ERIK MANNBY
This was before I was a SF member. From what I've heard though, DTO was a member here. He asked another member about where he had his suits made et c, and then posted pictures of himself wearing more or less the exact same combinations as that other member had posted earlier. If someone knows more about the original story, please provide a link. Edit. Here's DTO's "Humble Apology thread", which sheds some light on the...
Loving this challenge so far! More!
Since I'm not an affiliate vendor, it feels unfair to those who are, to continue this conversation here. I sent you a PM.
It's from my own brand E-F-V.