or Connect

Posts by EFV

Thank you! I may be partial, but I think my pictures give a pretty fair view of how stuff actually looked. I've seen a lot of the professional photography from the fair, and even though it's beautiful photography, it doesn't look like how I perceived it all.
What these fine gentlemen said.
For me, Stitchy's Banksy fit also played a part when I cast my votes.
Wow, looks like me and Stitchy may have to co-host the next FC.
Yup, canvas. Had it been leather it would be very cheap for a vintage shop. They tend to put a price tag that's at least 10x what you'd pay in a thrift store (on the other hand they do the work of finding and selecting the stuff they sell).
Good idea! the USP for this jacket is the patina it's gained by actually being worn and used in military training (Sweden hasn't been in war as a country for the last 200 years or so). Edit: Found it.
This is a vintage Swedish military jacket from 1942 that I found in a vintage shop today. It was priced ~ $250, so I passed on it. I really liked the model though, so I'm thinking on going back and getting it, even though it's a bit overpriced. What do you guys think?
http://putthison.com/post/41451259192/real-people-the-three-piece-suit-it-seems-a-bit
So much WIN Stitchy!!
This would make a great pocket square.