or Connect

Posts by EFV

Thanks guys! I went with a theme I've wanted to do for some time, and that Ac also suggested: Old menswear ads
Title says it all. Some rules/guidelines:1. Outfit has to be worn this week.2. Both your outfit and the ad that inspired you must be posted.3. The ad has to be earlier than the 1980's (i.e. 70's are ok).4. You don't need to copy. You can take inspiration from colours, cuts or just the general "feel" of the ad.Inspiration:For more inspiration check out Butler's thread.Contestants:
Cheers!It's from a Swedish shirt brand called Stenströms. It's a couple of years old though, so I don't know if you can find it anymore.
Spring has arrived in Stockholm. I've shed the winter fur and am now, yet again, pondering whether I'm a moustachio guy or not. I'll try it out for a week or so, before making a decision.
I'm in: Closer:
Pingson, that looks very nice indeed. I don't think you're likely to be mistaken for a hipster. You've got the gravitas to wear a bow.
Hating on loafers with suits is group-think around here. Maybe because 9/10 times it's not a very good look. Crat is an exception, actually pulling it off very well.N.B. I've tried it myself, with far less success.
Ok, I might just be in.
Twinsdad, successful trolling is about keeping the balance, making people believe you actually are that dumb. You went too far and blew it.
Yesterday. Have trimmed the beard since, and getting a haircut later today.