or Connect

Posts by EFV

Cheers! The shirt is actually less saturated than in the 2nd pic, pretty standard pale blue hue. I'm looking into buying some more saturated, non SF approved, blue shirts atm though.
I actually started out trying on a yellow tie with today's outfit, but it looked off, so I'll sit this one out.
There was a time when I would have broken the bank in this shop, had I stumbled upon it. My first love of coat and tie probably had a lot to do with this movie:
Stole this from Clags, posted in FC thread:
Nice stuff Stitchy & Steffen! Here's wiwrn: Edit: Mazel tov Stitchy!
He looks pretty bad ass.Lino is Lino.
Yellow tie done right ^
Got an email from Theresa yesterday that my pants will be shipped next week + an apology for the order taking so long to process. By my standards 1 month really isn't that long time to wait for online MTM, especially at this price point. I hope the pants come out as great as my last order.
I generally don't disagree with what you're saying.But...Dirty sock fetish is pretty creepy by most standards, whether it's straight or gay. It's unsanitary and, imho, sartorially off-putting.+A man with a stocking over his head sitting on a bed in that manner looks pretty menacing by any standards. If you add the story about one of the posters here getting harassed and stalked by a couple of guys, in this particular fetish community, who fantasises about raping suited men...
I miss that thread.