or Connect

Posts by EFV

I do wear a lot of odd stuff, but I'm no fran of the denim dress pants.Edit. I do wear regular jeans + SC all the time though.
If no one else in the office is wearing it you've gotta be either Alpha As Fuckā„¢ or kinda quirky to pull it off. I wear 3 piece all the time, but it's a bit more natural, due to the arctic climate.
I know the wearer of the suit, he likes his clothes very classically cut. I really love it, even though it's not the jacket style I go for myself.
We're a bunch of guys posting pictures of clothes and discussing endlessly on topics such as breast wallets, button holes, patination of shoes et c et c. To the general public we're all clowns. Some of us have just learned to embrace it.
Wow GMMcL! That is definitely my favourite outfit from you. Great fit and really nice colours!
Yay Crusty, well deserved!
I was pretty happy with the colour combo in this one. Autumn, but not "murky": I love how this suit came out, but didn't have enough time to wear it before cotton suit weather had past: From the "No blues" challenge. Didn't realize how dependent I had become on blue items before I tried this (and failed due to blue windowpanes in the SC): I like this one even though I hadn't shortened the sleeves yet (helped a friend out for a pictorial in the Swedish wedding...
Subscribed
Nelson Mandela was indeed a good dresser. I have a saved folder on my computer with several great outfits from him. N.B. I lived in Botswana (neighboring country to South Africa) the year Mandela was released from Robben Island. People were out singing and dancing in the streets. That overwhelming feeling of general happiness and hope among the people stuck, even though I was only 11 or 12 at the time.
I vote for old fits being allowed.