or Connect

Posts by EFV

Day 2 was a bit more hectic. A LOT more people showed up, and it was pretty much what you would expect from Pitti, peacockery and lots of people just walking around. We spent it pretty much like day 1, just trying to get good pictures fo you guys, and I think we kinda succeeded. I know most of you would like to see more of the classic stuff, and I would love to get more pictures of it, but hose guys usually shy the cameras. Good thing then, that we have got so many SF:ers...
This is a model we ae currently working on. Some kinks to work out, but will hopefully be released in SS 16.
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Thank you for all the comments guys! Sarto is certainly entitled to his opinions on Pitti. It's just that, I think we all know them by now, and it's not exactly what this thread is about. There will be a lot of people from outside of SF visiting this thread, and it would be nice if they can find the pictures. I will, after Pitti is over, try to have them all gathered in the first post, under spoilers, though.
Cheers!This is actually a linen cloth from Armani (I don't know from which mill), I bought it to have made up as a prototype model for my brand. Still a few minor kinks to work out, but I think this suit model is starting to look nice.
What I wore Yesterday: A lot more pictures here
Alright, a bunch of pictures from day 1 at Pitti: http://www.styleforum.net/t/495199/efv-goes-to-pitti-picture-thread/30#post_7948777
So, day 1 was pretty nice. Slow, but nice. We spent the better part of it meeting up with people and browsing around. The main idea was to get a bunch of Street style pictures and then head off to an event in the evening, hosted by a Swedish magazine called Plaza Uomo. Most noteable on day 1: Davids new suit was awesome The lunch buffet is still one of my favourite things about Pitti Swedes are way over represented here Wearing a 3 piece suit in the Tuscan heat is...
Cheers! I guess these pictures actually turned out decent for being iPhone pics.
A taste: