or Connect

Posts by EFV

Cheers! I bought it from one of the many Ecuadorian companies selling hand made hats on eBay. I bought the last one of this model, so I can't give you a link to it. I must admit I don't know that much about Panama hats either. I found some pages I read through before I made a decision, like this and this page.I searched for "Montecristi" in "Men's accessories" & went by some of the things in the texts I read. Ultimately though, the width of the brim and the height/shape of...
Wow, this is great! Suit?
AWESOME URRTHING, STITCHY!!!
A new friend from Ecuador: The hat will need some more shaping since it's been rolled up in the box for a while, but other than that it's exactly what I was after.
I don't care for it much. It feels a bit "cowboy cosplay" imho (which is fine if that's what you're going for of course).BTW, Kylerton's vest looks like it's of appropriate length, but the pants needs a higher rise.
Yay! Happy birthday Stitchy!
Got a package waiting in our office. I'm hoping it will contain a new linen 3-piece suit from our tailors. If so, I might just enter this one.
The good thing about the production of accessories is that it's easily altered if needed. Let's hope the market (or a substantial enough part of it) will start demanding slightly wider ties
That's sad. hopefully they'll come around and start making them again. Since we can see that the lapel width is increasing, even in the fashion world, we will hopefully see the same thing in ties. I generally like my ties to be 9-10 cm wide.
‘Homage to Britain’ challenge is a brilliant idea Ac.