or Connect

Posts by EFV

And I think it's strange that Shen doesn't gets more votes, his fits are always great. I guess it's because he's a newer poster.
It's an awesome and very clean fit, but I'm partial to more casual suits.
Cheers! Really looking forward to this order.
I like the colours, and you look like a guy who's probably fun to have a beer with. I agree with Henry Carter though, the bottom and top don't come together perfectly. I think that if you pressed the pants and hiked them up a bit (maybe they need some hemming?) this fit would look way better (+ I'd prefer darker shoes in this context).
Great batch! In my opinion, the summer suit is the best HF fit I've seen since I started posting here (and I've liked quite a few of his posts).
I made this jacket by hand a couple of months ago and drew the curve of the lapels + design of the notch. It's a rather wide and slightly concave lapel leading up to an asymmetric gorge. Any ideas/input on these features for my next project?
Aha, I got to get more active on twitter.
Perhaps @luxire can help make it clear.
I miss Vox's subjective and totally unfair digests.
Cheers! It doesn't seem to calculate the price properly though. In the price table it says that the kind of item I'm sending, from group B, should be charged $30, but when I choose this option I'm charged $55(?!) It's still not that much money, but it seems weird that it's almost double the amount.