Posts by EFV

Sir, you are truly one of the most remarkable people we have ever met in Florence (well, anywhere actually).
It was a real pleasure meeting you guys as well! We will try to find some time to come to Turku to see you guys and your shops there. Pretty perfect, since Erica has a lot of family living so close by.
Thank you all for the comments during the week! Actually, Erica is equally much to thank for the pictures taken. We take about 50/50 of the pictures (when I've been in the press room to upload stuff she's been taking a lot of the street style pictures). Now we're gonna pack up and maybe take a quick stroll around Florence before going out to the airport.
All of the above. The easiest thing is of course always to buy rtw stuff, but as you've noted, the quality/cuts are often lacking. So on the odd occasion when she finds something decent looking in the women's section she gets it. The tweed jacket she wore on Pitti is actually from a vintage shop, and was originally a boy's jacket. We have a brilliant tailor who completely re-cuts the garments brought to him and makes them fit pretty well (if you're located in Sthlm I can...
I don't know if we dress that similarly, but yeah, we pretty much dress like this all the time.
What I wore yesterday: Also, pictures from day 4 of Pitti are now posted.
I think those are from Beckett & Robb. Anyway, now there are pictures from day 4.
We woke up way too late on day 4. The night before was spent in the good company of old & new friends. Dinner and drinks. Maybe a few too many of the drinks. I hurried off to the fair while Erica got ready. I sat down in the press room at the fortezza to upload the pictures to yesterday´s post from Pitti, while simultaneously saying goodbye to all the people who popped by to say they were going home. Usually, day 4 of Pitti is a real sad ordeal, it´s very empty of people...
It's a vintage m51 jacket.QFT
Yup, that's mr Claymore, one of the guys we've spent most time with here. Thank you for all the comments. We've had a really fun week. It's always nice going to a place where you can actually enjoy menswear nerdery 24/7 for 4 whole days.