or Connect

Posts by EFV

Nelson Mandela was indeed a good dresser. I have a saved folder on my computer with several great outfits from him. N.B. I lived in Botswana (neighboring country to South Africa) the year Mandela was released from Robben Island. People were out singing and dancing in the streets. That overwhelming feeling of general happiness and hope among the people stuck, even though I was only 11 or 12 at the time.
I vote for old fits being allowed.
Twin Peaks is in a league of it's own. I've never met anyone who wasn't drawn into it almost right away (even people who didn't see it the first time around). Even though the tempo of the show is considerably slower than any of the TV series aired now. Guess it's Lynch's ability to build suspense with small means. OTOH, I haven't met anyone who thought it was particularly good after the mid 2nd season revealing of the murderer either.
I like multi vote, because I don't want to have to make decisions outside irl
Hah, I'll take any advantage I can get! That suit was such a good kop for you, and loss for the Noodler. OTOH, I think it works better with your build.
From the FC:I feel like I'm repeating myself a bit, but this is the suit I wear 70% of the time right now. [[SPOILER]]
I feel like I'm repeating myself a bit, but this is the suit I wear 70% of the time right now. [[SPOILER]]
"Seinfled vs Friends" was sort of a thing over here, since they were both aired around the same time, and we didn't have that many sitcoms here in Sweden. I agree though, Friends is not a bad TV show.
Seinfeld > Friends, always.
I have too many bows, don't know if I can choose one.