or Connect

Posts by EFV

Pingson, that looks very nice indeed. I don't think you're likely to be mistaken for a hipster. You've got the gravitas to wear a bow.
Hating on loafers with suits is group-think around here. Maybe because 9/10 times it's not a very good look. Crat is an exception, actually pulling it off very well.N.B. I've tried it myself, with far less success.
Ok, I might just be in.
Twinsdad, successful trolling is about keeping the balance, making people believe you actually are that dumb. You went too far and blew it.
Yesterday. Have trimmed the beard since, and getting a haircut later today.
Damn Stitchy! That's so good I feel like just giving up.
I understand that you get angry if you feel like someone is criticizing your kids. But I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all assumed that it was you in those pictures. Cox comment was not nasty in any way, it was pretty much standard stuff that everyone should think of when posting here. if you think you got "snotty" comments here I highly suggest against posting in any clothing related forum, because SF is about as friendly as it gets. Also, you can't...
Sorry, lame joke (check out #thedress on tumblr/twitter/Instagram/FB) Really love that suit, best use of fish mouth notch I've seen.
So, I've been planning on getting a new windowpane SC made. Would you guys go for an off white SC with gold WP, or a blue with black WP?
Indeed