Posts by EFV

^ love it Cleav! Happy New Year everyone!
Yes, it's a few sizes too big, but she's got a problematic body type (which she is very aware of thank you). She's been thinking about going bespoke, but I have urged her to get the basics right before pulling the trigger.
Post Christmas shopping. Bought another newsboy cap:
If you follow the link in my last post you will have the option to press "subscribe". This is more or less as when you subscribe to a thread. You get notified via email when something is posted on the topic. I'm sure Fok can explain it better than I.
You will also have all threads on Styleforum related to the subject under one tag.FWIW, Here's the link::#pitti89
Hi guys, I've posted a thread where there will be lots of pictures from the upcoming Pitti Uomo 89. Please feel free to subscribe to it. There are a few pictures in there already, so... feel free to participate in the heated discussion that will inevitably arise on the pros and cons of this biannual peacock bonanza.
Hi guys, I've posted a thread where there will be lots of pictures from the upcoming Pitti Uomo 89. Please feel free to subscribe to it. There are a few pictures in there already, so... feel free to participate in the heated discussion that will inevitably arise on the pros and cons of this biannual peacock bonanza.
Hi Guys,In two weeks Erica and I will yet again be traveling to Florence to attend Pitti Uomo. Just like the last 3 times we've been there, we will try to document it as well as we possibly can for all of you. Since there will be fewer Styleforum representatives in place for this fair, we will do a bit more coverage and try out some new things in doing this. We will also be posting pictures on Styleforum's Instagram account, so make sure you follow us there as well.I got a...