or Connect

Posts by EFV

Depends on the climate you live in. Over here, flannel is very much a staple, since it's often flannel weather from August to May.
They ARE more casual, but do you seriously think you'll encounter a lot of people who are aware of the different levels of formality in pocket types on a daily basis? If it's alright to walk around without a jacket when wearing a tie, patch pockets shouldn't be a problem. It all comes down to what you prefer I guess. Personally, I always prefer patch pockets to flaps, but it seems like you don't. I think you've gathered enough basic knowledge to be able to go with the...
Why would you sell that awesome suit Murl?
Thank the lawd!
There will be SF wife discounts of course
I just realized that I haven't bought a suit or SC/blazer without patch pockets for the last 2 years. OTOH, I haven't worked within a CBD setting for as long.
^ this! Could we all please refrain from crotch shots, it makes surfing SF even weirder when in public.
@CruzAzul, is that the standard pullover front placket?
Jason Marshall FTW, but there were quite a few awesome fits in this batch. Nice seeing some of the old guard still posting such great outfits, Urban Composition & ctp wear the hell out of those sport coats.
That's a great looking suit. Luckily, my SO wants to step up her suit wardrobe, since she got promoted a couple of months ago and want to signal more authority (she's my age but looks 15 years younger). We're gonna try and make a new E-F-V suit for women and I guess she'll be the test pilot. The BnT suit looks a lot like the model I had in mind.