or Connect

Posts by EFV

I voted for a whole bunch of you guys this time. No matter how this goes it's pretty safe to say I picked a winner.
Poll is up in the FC! Please place your votes.
Poll is up! Please place your votes.
Cheers guys! I'm saving this jacket for future challenges when it's finished.
Ok, since you asked for feedback.The suit is decent fitting, not great, but passable. There is a type of pulling at the chest that suggests the buttoning point might be slightly high. Your pants seem a bit long. Cream and brown don't work very well with your complexion I'm afraid. It's either that or the lighting in the room where this pic is taken is horrible, because it makes you look kinda pasty. The lapels could be wider. The tie is too pale for this ensemble, which,...
Cheers! It took me a couple of weeks, but I haven't been working more than a few hours every now and then, when I could squeeze it in. I actually went without canvas. It's completely unstructured, as I thought that would be the easiest way to do it for my first jacket. Next jacket will be canvassed though. Oh, I'm pretty proud of the accomplishment, seeing it's my first try.
In short: Acrid's SF noob life cycle.
Actually feeling better now, but still haven't got any real pics for the challenge. I've got these progress pics of my DIY project though. Still not a challenge contribution, due to jeans, slippers and unfinished jacket.
I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so I don't know if I'll be able to participate in the challenge myself. I will however post a poll tomorrow, so be sure to post your fits today. Many strong fits so far!
I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. It's not like he did it consciously like this though (that's one of your tailors right Clags?):