or Connect

Posts by EFV

Yup. I was just wondering what's worse (in a general SF consensus kind of way), darker elbows or patches?I think that by just writing this out, I've come to the conclusion that keeping the patches is the lesser evil.
I always take my jacket off while playing. If you want to recolour a pair of shoes, it's better to do it with Saphir's leather dye.
Quick question to all Noodlers. I recently ordered a navy SC, since I really liked the finish and model (3r2, 2 patch pockets, washed mohair/wool mix + all the usual stuff). It's from LBM 1911, who's jackets I know fit me well. What I hadn't noticed before ordering though, was that it had elbow patches. Now, I kinda like elbow patches on tweeds, but never on navy SC's, and certainly not in summer weight SC's. The problem is that if I remove them, there will most likely...
Late to the thread, will read through it and perhaps contribute with a few brands.
Kent Wang perhaps?
Kent, I love that suit! Is it 2 buttoned?
Fun idea! I'll see if I can come up with something.
Blue, grey and brown challenge? I'd just like to see a challenge where everybody can participate and where we're likely to see a lot of really magnificent outfits.
Yes, restrained AAS -> pretty damn hard to beat. OTOH, I really like some of his more adventurous outfits as well.
I had to go back and actually look at your jacket dazedstate. I think that beyond what UC listed above, the shoulders are a bit wide/strong. Nothing wrong with structured shoulders, but in this instance it adds to the suit jacket look. Do you still have the option of returning it? Otherwise I'd probably cut my losses and sell it on eBay and use the proceeds towards a new sport coat with these details: - 3 roll 2 or 2 buttons - Patch pockets - Natural shoulders In a...