or Connect

Posts by EFV

Hey, maybe you've already seen this in the Pitti picture thread, but my fiancée snapped a pic of you last week:
Cheers! The jacket is linen and the pants are cotton duck canvas.
@Cleav killing it, as per usual.
^ This. For most outside of the US, Texas is the very epitome of the south.
He might have had a bad day at work. I try to be gracious about stuff like that. On the other hand, he's got one job while being there, and that's tending to whatever the customer wants. If they haven't got what's requested, he should just say so in a polite manner.I don't expect SA's to know what's SF approved. I do expect them to be, if not super nice, at least civil. In the best of all possible worlds, they should also have some knowledge about what a conservatively cut...
Awesome security guard getup + cute kid = Win!
barims perhaps? I don't know about "sprezzy" really, but certainly eccentric (in the best possible meaning of the word), in a way not too far off from LK.
Yeah, it's obvious. Nothing happens in a vacuum. It would be interesting though, as an FC perhaps, to do The Objective Challenge - Where people may only take pictures with phone cameras and post them to the person hosting the challenge. All pics must be without face and/or other signifying traits, snapped against a white backdrop. Of course, it's kind of hard if people don't post fits with all new garments. since you know many of the items other regular posters have in...
Awesome! Now let's see pics!I hadn't heard of them either. But on the second day in Florence we did a bit of browsing in stores and I came across this SC that fit me very good right off the rack, so I went with it. I got it at a very good price as well (ca €300), considering fabric, construction et c.
Looking forward to it!