or Connect

Posts by EFV

I'm pretty happy living in Sthlm nowadays. It gets chilly in the winter, but never as bad as the north of Sweden where I grew up. I distinctly remember one winter when we had below -40C, that was extreme even for that town though.
Checked my wardrobe. Seems like I've cleaned out all my grey suits and SC's, since a lot of old stuff just don't fit me anymore. Seems too boring entering this with just grey trousers.
Welcome, nice to see you here as well! The Finns are really representing here today.
That suit's a real beauty Murl!
My guess is that you might have centimetres and inches mixed up. I have never seen anyone wearing Liverano (including Liverano himself) with as much as an inch of sleeve showing.Typical Liverano fit: [[SPOILER]] .
Iso, I wouldn't touch the waist. Looks great as is. Also, I only think you should extend your right sleeve (and only 1 cm at most), the other one seems good from this pic.
Rekommenderas starkt! Denna används verkligen flitigt under de kallare månaderna. Från J. Lindeberg förresten, om du vill ha fler uppslag.
Today in iPhone pics:
Nice one!
Well deserved win Cleav! Also, thank you everyone who cast a vote on me.