or Connect

Posts by EFV

I like this quite a lot. Good eye for proportions. When I was your age and had to (and I stress "had to" since I then preferred to dress in clothes with skateboard brands on them ) dress up in a suit I had no clue what I was doing (+ refused to take advice from people who did) and looked like an ass clown.
Oh yeah, forgot to x-post my FC fit:I went with one of Zdzisław Beksiński's less disturbing paintings:My sartorial interpretation: [[SPOILER]]
I'd say that SB's pants are within the range of classic fit (on the looser side of the spectrum though). It's not a particularly #menswear fit, but I think he pulls them off quite well.
I'd like to see a really light blue pique, and Khaki.
Cheers! I actually waited with combing my hair until after I had snapped the picture, in order to stay true to the overall feeling of the painting I chose.
Still waiting for you to post at least one fit that's not right on the money. Doesn't look like that will ever happen.
I went with one of Zdzisław Beksiński's less disturbing paintings:My sartorial interpretation: [[SPOILER]]
This thread has been dead for a while, but I think it's time to post here since next season's not far off now. I caught up with the last 6 or so episodes this week and I'm really looking forward to an older actor playing the doctor again. I am a bit disappointed in his new outfit though. I could get behind the top part of it, even the invisible tie, it's a classic mod thing anyway. What I don't like are the pants they have chosen for him, they just seem ill-fitting and out...
I found a piece I really like, that will inspire what I wear tomorrow. It's not really the kind of palette that fits my complexion best, but I'll go with it anyway for the sake of the FC.
Do it!