or Connect

Posts by EFV

I got inspired by @UrbanComposition┬┤s outfit the other week, wearing a shawl cardigan with vest + trousers from a 3 piece. I wore boots with this earlier today BTW.
Still in Manchester? I don't know if Private White V.C. have a shop there as well, but all their stuff is made in Manchester. In that case, they're definitely worth a visit.
Gerry, I will travel to Australia, I will find you and I will steal that jacket. Now, please tell me your home address, work schedule and whether or not you own a menacing dog/handgun.
I never even considered holding someone's bag an issue. I'll hold Erica's bag if she's tired, because... well, I care about her comfort. I can't recall one single time when someone's questioned my manliness (lolz). I think that not being considerate of your SO, because of an overwhelming fear of appearing feminine, is a pretty un-manly trait. Otoh, she almost never carries a regular handbag.
Unfortunately not. Send him an e-mail if you're interested in specifics: robin@rp-tailor.com
Ok, I just got word from Robin that he can do trunk shows in London and do fittings for BnT there. If there are enough interested SF:ers maybe that will be enough to put together such a trunk show? N.B. I get no monetary benefits out of posting this.
I need to get more pairs of bottle green socks. I love bottle green socks.
I say 'nope' on both of those Noodles. They both seem to bow in an unflattering way over the chest.
I used to scoff at people claiming that lint rollers were bad for clothes (seemed overly fussy), but I've actually seen them leave small amounts of glue residue on clothes. So, nowadays I only use rollers on clothes I don't care as much about. Brushes are so much better, they get most of the stuff out that's managed to mingle with the fibers of your clothes (in my case dog hair).
In.