or Connect

Posts by EFV

Andy, that jacket is lovely. This is actually one of the things I will be getting next year, a bottle green velvet dinner jacket, but probably with peak lapels though.
I think you confuse well fitting clothing with him having a good physique. He is slender and more likely to look good in just about anything. This suit however doesn't emphasize his best sides. It looks shrunken and in a pretty outdated style. Dressing accordingly to your physique does not mean that anything should be skintight/short just because you're in good shape. Completely different body type, but still, Arnold gets it. More classic proportions usually look best, no...
I would expect nothing less.
NEW FRIDAY CHALLENGE - BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS
Alright. Rules are pretty easy for this one. You wear a holidays compatible outfit and post it before January 3rd (I'll let this one go for two weeks because I assume some people actually have lives outside of SF). Since this is the classic side of the forum, the outfits should fit within the CM spectrum. I.e. If it would fit in any of the WAYWRN threads of this side of the forum it's ok. I'll accept very thing that's in the spirit of the challenge and let the votes settle...
Yes, Christmas challenge it is. VERY compatible with trad/Ivy style btw. Will post it tomorrow.
Poll hasn't closed yet, but I guess I may at least dare start thinking about a new challenge. I have a few ideas, but am open to suggestions as well.