or Connect

Posts by EFV

Maybe in.
Well deserved UC!
Giulietta, yes, she was there: I really like the coat she's wearing here, but would of course have loved to see one of her suits.
We met Edward Sexton last week. I mostly spoke to his wife though, a really sweet lady. She told me that when mr Sexton worked with Nutter, they dressed most of the English rock-/pop stars, including Bowie.@Mr. Claymore and Mrs Sexton
Sonya, yes, I also preferred the chalk stripe (Dalcuore). However, the other outfit was much better IRL (Cifonelli jacket). It's really hard getting decent pictures inside the pavilions though. Btw, Sonya is one of my favourite persons to meet at Pitti. A genuinely super sweet person.
It has, it's made by SF member @RoSaCe.
I might as well add a few other of my most recently taken photos:
Lots of people with opinions here huh. I think it flatters you more if you end your posts with a simple "IMHO". Personally, I think the whole idea that no one under 60 can wear a hat is BS. I wear hats all the time, lots of my friends do as well. If it works or not depends on whether you look comfortable doing so, and if it's appropriate for the lifestyle you lead.
Haha, this is so very accurate.
I've heard that Rome is suppose to be worse than the rest of Italy, as far as rudeness goes. I haven't been there, so I can't confirm.