or Connect

Posts by EFV

... aka the day I seriously started questioning some of my life choices. Like, why for example I decide to try staying up, having drinks and socializing the night away, then go to Pitti the next morning to take photographs for you guys, do a write up, then head back to our place for the joint trunk show we're doing with Miler Menswear, then head to another event in the evening and then back to edit pictures until 3 oclock at night. And then, naturally, starting the next...
Pictures of Pitti day 1 are now up!
Day one's over, and I feel like I could sleep for a week. Alas, for us the work is all ahead of us. We're setting up an offsite showroom this year, with @MILER Menswear, a great bunch of people with an unlimited amount of energy it seems. At the same time, as you can see, we're also trying to cover the whole Pitti experience for you guys. I can't complain though. We've just spent a couple of lovely days in the Tuscan Hills, and now we're in one of the most beautiful cities...
Tomorrow Pitti Uomo starts again. I've started a new Pitti 90 thread today, and will update the #Pitti90 tag with new threads throughout the week. Also, if you're on Instagram, be sure to follow Styleforum's account for live updates of streetstyle, events and exhibitions.
Tomorrow Pitti Uomo starts again. I've started a new Pitti 90 thread today, and will update the #Pitti90 tag with new threads throughout the week. Also, if you're on Instagram, be sure to follow Styleforum's account for live updates of streetstyle, events and exhibitions.