or Connect

Posts by EFV

Don't I know it! She, otoh, believes she's the lucky one, hahaha.I would normally agree, different levels of formality etc. It seems like women tend to get away with more of these faux pas. I hadn't even thought about it before you called it. We will have a serious talk about "country" vs "city" tonight.
Since I'm currently working from home, I'm not getting properly dressed today. Erica on the other hand:
Wow, thanks for all the votes guys! Congrats to Cruz! I think navy pants would be fun.
How suiting I am visiting my friends summer cottage this weekend: 20-30s style.
Hey guys, I had the pleasure of talking to one of the SF affiliates, @Leaves, a couple of months ago about his thoughts on style et c. It's in Swedish, but there is a Google translate function on the site. I hope this doesn't count as advertising (we don't make any money from this, yet). It's a site I've started up with Olof Nithenius (@Manolo), about well dressed Swedish guys. It's called svenskaherrar.se. If anyone's interested I could try translating some of the...
In. Haven't decided on what time period I'm going for though.
Thank you! Yes. it's a quite heavy cotton/linen blend. It's really cool IMHO, but I'm currently considering whether it's too "out there" to be one of our standard fabrics.Also, thank you Mikolaj, and likewise!As I've probably written before, I find myself wearing variations of the same outfits very often. Today was no exception (in my world that's a good thing):
Yesterday
Blue/navy SC + gray trousers is pretty damn hard to beat when it's done right. Also, love that tie mcfox (I have the same one).