or Connect

Posts by EFV

Hahaha, that's my "haven't gotten enough sleep in weeks"-stare.
Another take on dressing down the suit:
Goddamnit Braddock! You're posting that awesome green suit right in before I'm posting Anyway... Dressing down the suit. Take 2: [[SPOILER]]
Hey Noodle-man, I don't think your wife is that much of a hard ass. You've bought a whole lot of really expensive suits, ties et c within a relatively short time span. Is it possible she's just worried about you becoming obsessed about this stuff? I mean, you did tell us you checked SF when going out to dinner with her.
I believe I hit the jackpot in the SF SO department. Not only does Erica encourage my interest in menswear, she goes to Pitti (and other menswear events) with me. I'm actually quite frugal though, in SF terms. I don't spend particularly large amounts of money on stuff for myself. Also, killer SC southernstyle!
I'm gonna wear different suits without tie for the remainder of the week and see which outfit is best for the FC.
Thank you gentlemen! The FC is really inspiring this week.
Guess this works in this thread as well:
Dressing down the suit. Take 1:
Nah, depends on who enters. We've got some guys with serious "casual suit game" around here. Edit. You know what, I'm gonna wear suits without ties starting from tomorrow until the end of week and see if I come up with anything worthy. I have nothing that warrants me wearing a tie this week.