or Connect

Posts by EFV

I will allow it. As I said earlier, old fits are allowed, but it's more fun if you post something fairly recent.
This jacket used to have a softer roll, but the damned dry cleaner pressed the lapels to a hard three. I've tried to iron them into a roll again, but I really need a heavier iron for this. As for the clumpy shoes, I agree, but they're my only pair of black oxfords (Church's). I bought them (quite overpriced) before joining SF.
No white shirts, blue stripes or checks are a minimum. Weird. You're the second person to see a purple tie. There is nothing even remotely purple irl. I'll have to check the colours before posting next time.I'll allow older fits, but it's more fun if they, at least, are from August.
That fabric
I think it's ~ 8 inches.
He's easily bored, but on the other hand he's just gotten a walk, so he's pretty content. The tie is blue, but the contrast to the suit may have it looking a bit purple-ish.
From the FC:
Really nice @Shen and @NOBD! Just a question though NOBD, is there really any blue in that suit? It looks very grey on my screen. My contribution:
It has to have blue in it, i.e. striped shirts are allowed as long as one of the stripes are blue, ties are allowed as long as there is blue in them. I am, however, hoping to see some really good monochrome outfits as well.