or Connect

Posts by EFV

Yes! Got confirmation that my jacket is being shipped today.
Well deserved victory Tchoy! That fit deserves a place in SF hall of fame. Also, thanks for all the votes guys! Really looking forward to the next one. If it is the "vs. challenge", can it go on for 2 weeks? Since we're starting a bit late.
^ not really creepy, just pitti.
AJL, any chance of 360 pictures? It's hard to assess fit by only looking at the front. They all look good from the front though, and will probably be great with a slight bit of alteration in sleeve length.
All round great entries, both Tchoy and Stitchy really got me aching for more DB suits.
You can always trust the Brits when it comes to great knitwear.
Nice! I need to find me a navy cardigan, it's looks like a good casual alternative to navy SC imho.
X-post from MC casual:
I don't usually post on SF when I'm wearing stuff like this, but today may be an exception:
Brown can look great with grey, green, denim or beige pants. Needs a light blue/pink/lilac shirt (or any of those colours as stripes or checks on a white base) to balance the colours if you've got a darker skin tone IMHO. These are some personal preferences, so take it for what it is.