or Connect

Posts by EFV

Nah, they're coming back in a big way. Plus, when you get used to the look, they're quite aesthetically pleasing. [[SPOILER]]
He's a swede who I also follow on Instagram, so I asked him about it there. He left Luxire pretty detailed instructions, but had to resend it for a few alterations after receiving it the first time. The end result looks great! I'm really hoping my jacket turns out as good looking as this one.
Shouldn't be worn unless you're Romain Duris (and then only if you're Romain Duris in De battre mon coeur s'est arrĂȘtĂ©).
Great start! Hopefully I'll be receiving a very interesting delivery before this challenge is over.
AJL, those look really good for RTW. I have a few MTM pieces (pre-SF) that aren't as clean in the back. From these pictures, I'd say the plaid jacket looks great. With some small nips and shortening of the sleeves it will fit beautifully.'
Both CT and TM Lewin are ok shirts (especially considering the price), but their collars are usually very stiff.
Andrew's ties, they've got some really nice stuff.
I've been on the fence about grenadines, but finally decided to get one:
Yes! Got confirmation that my jacket is being shipped today.
Well deserved victory Tchoy! That fit deserves a place in SF hall of fame. Also, thanks for all the votes guys! Really looking forward to the next one. If it is the "vs. challenge", can it go on for 2 weeks? Since we're starting a bit late.