or Connect

Posts by EFV

This looks like a beautiful jacket Cesar, but the picture is really too small and cropped to make out fit/details.
Excellent first post! WTH, this would be a great 1000th post as well. Great use of black Chelsea's!
It actually looks a lot better than last time. The pants are still a big issue, since I'm no tailor I don't know where to start. The jackets look pretty decent compared to the last pics you posted. There are some issues that remain though, such as sleeve pitch. There is bunching in the back of the arm pits/shoulders of the top two jackets because the whole sleeve needs to be loosened and turned backwards. There is also creasing in the back of every jacket (the last one is...
I really like a lot of Attanasio's fits, but he should try wearing socks more often IMHO, at least when wearing a tie.
You don't? I think BnT is very easy to recognize when compared to Steed.
I don't know about that, but I sure do love Betel's SC. I need to get something similar for myself.
Yeah, I have three rubber soled pairs of shoes from them now, and I think they are really good and sturdy.
Yes you do. Move to Stockholm!
Got home today, changed the navy SC I'd been wearing for this one, before I took the dogs for a walk. Because Friday challenge is serious business.
Got home today, changed the navy SC I'd been wearing for this one, before I took the dogs for a walk. Because Friday challenge is serious business.