or Connect

Posts by EFV

Yes! Now if we could get Butler, TTO and some other high-thumb-count-inducing non-Muricans to bring their flair to this thread I think we've got this.
They are from Meermin. Much below your price level. Seriously though, they've got some very nice loafers.
B & Tailor? Love the suit!
I really dig this, even though down vests generally are big pet peeves of mine.BTW, you should post your last fit in this thread, for team Foreigners.
What the hell, I'll go with this one: Team Furriners, Scandinavian division.
That lapel roll is pretty darn sweet. All-in-all this is close to perfect imho (I'm missing a PS). What shoes are you wearing with this?
Thank you Gianni!
No, for my first pair of tassels I went with a budget alternative, Meermin. Still very nice shoes though.
Another x-post
Wow, there are some seriously great fits posted today!I have been wearing variations of the same fit lately, but I'm like that when I get new clothes I really like. The shoes are new though (and were changed when I stepped outside because of the slush), and so is the bow tie. I met a lady who´s older relative had owned a tie shop for a very long time, when the shop closed down (~20 years ago) he just threw a bunch of bow ties in to a big box and stored it in his attic....