or Connect

Posts by EFV

Linen safari jacket, denim shirt, duck canvas trousers et c - pretty much the kind of stuff I always wear on weekends nowadays:
I think some of the SW&D guys have strong selfie game. They definitely get the importance of good backdrops. I sometimes use my camera + tripod btw, it's not all Erica's work. The best pictures are taken by her though.
What my better half is wearing today:
What's OTJ?And btw, no, don't follow her advice in menswear. She likes that GQ look, am I right?
Where to buy? I think Erica would look great in that! Edit. NVM, I just realized she's got one.
A pink umbrella with rabbits on it. I was caught by a surprise rain and a friend lent it to me. Got some funny stares when I was walking home with it.
Indeed, and I know beforehand what kind of combos I usually feel at home in, what colours I like together etc. It gets a whole lot easier then. Then again, sometimes it's fun to try out stuff I wouldn't have thought would go together and see how it lands.Above outfit is pretty safe though.
Lol, cheers man! Usually I actually just throw stuff on. Today I was trying to DTO (the top half) of one of Clag's outfits for the FC though.
That shirt collar peaking over the lapel is so affected! What profination of classic style!