or Connect

Posts by EFV

That's minor league, someone once posted a fit wearing crocs.
Yup, it's been around since the early 1900's (perhaps earlier?). Favoured by both American trads and Italians (and of course, iGentry).
I have never found a Kiton suit or SC (of recent model) under $1000. It should be noted I'm a size 38 though, my size always sells out very quickly.
Cheers! You are absolutely right. The thing is, the shirt is made from pique cotton/linen, which stretches quite a bit and I pulled it down way too much, which makes it look tighter than it actually is (it's pretty standard sized irl).
Lolz! I was serious though, where we currently live, this is pretty much how girls look. It has a lot to do with the socio-economic status of the neighbourhood (I could never have afforded to live here if we hadn't had a ton of luck when selling and buying apartments in Stockholm). People around here lead a pretty healthy life style + well, it's pretty common knowledge that good looking women (to a greater extent than good looking men) usually have a greater chance of...
Jacket - Hand made by me (still not quite finished) Pants & shirt - Luxire Shoes - Meermin Hat - Hand made in Ecuador
Actually, they look like the girls next door in the area I'm currently residing.
Me at my me-iest. I'm wearing a jacket I made myself, that's almost finished (I try to work on it whenever I have some spare time) and pants and shirt of my own design (via Luxire).
For the FC, me at my me-iest. I'm wearing a jacket I made that's almost finished (I try to work on it whenever I have some spare time).
The Caruso is a bit of a chance of course, but I'd go for that one. If it doesn't fit it's pretty easy to get the price you paid for it (if it's as cheap as you say) when selling it. I prefer it to the SS suit, but then again, it's all a matter of taste.