or Connect

Posts by EFV

I think these are good options, if you like those particular styles. Bntailor's stuff is cut differently. I suppose it all comes down to what style you prefer. If you like Bntailor's house style, you'd be hard pressed to find something in that price range that equals them in terms of craftsmanship and quality. Even though Robin is a friend, I can honestly say that the suits he's taken measurements for and fitted are second to none of the tailors you mentioned, fit wise.
Yup, x-posted it there.
Earlier today:
Earlier today, dog walk in the woods:
Dog walk in the woods:
This grandpa is probably in.
Oh the irony, that this is followed by 2 unspoilered quotes
Wow, people are dissing the Smiths, the Church and the Cure? I'm not sure this is a forum for me anymore
This is a completely new model that's longer than our earlier stuff. I'm 6,1 & this is a new standard sz 38. Cheers!
It's a super heavy flannel. I sent it back to point out some stuff that needed changes for the next models, and never got it back though. I should probably contact the tailors about that, when I have some time over.We didn't, but probably will, going ahead. It's just that we had a really pressed budget on that first line and knew from before which sizes we sold most of here in Sweden. We also offered mtm from the get go, so we could accommodate to all sizes.Cheers...