or Connect

Posts by EFV

Awesome security guard getup + cute kid = Win!
barims perhaps? I don't know about "sprezzy" really, but certainly eccentric (in the best possible meaning of the word), in a way not too far off from LK.
Yeah, it's obvious. Nothing happens in a vacuum. It would be interesting though, as an FC perhaps, to do The Objective Challenge - Where people may only take pictures with phone cameras and post them to the person hosting the challenge. All pics must be without face and/or other signifying traits, snapped against a white backdrop. Of course, it's kind of hard if people don't post fits with all new garments. since you know many of the items other regular posters have in...
Awesome! Now let's see pics!I hadn't heard of them either. But on the second day in Florence we did a bit of browsing in stores and I came across this SC that fit me very good right off the rack, so I went with it. I got it at a very good price as well (ca €300), considering fabric, construction et c.
Looking forward to it!
Pictures?
Wearing one of many kops from Florence, a linen SC from Flannel Bay Napoli.
I'd definitely keep it if I were you. As you say, it's a versatile jacket. Also, it fits you well.
Sweet jacket! RL Rugby?
I agree wholeheartedly. The Japanese, Korean and Hong Kong guys were definitely the most consistently well dressed. I actually think that they (during this fair), generally did Italian style better than most Italians.