or Connect

Posts by EFV

Funny, for me, Benedikt's tie is the favourite.
Not sure about Kulata's answer to this question. For me though, it's a combination of several factors that make an outfit MC casual. Kulata's last fit is a good example of this distinction from just a regular MC WAYWRN outfit. The suit in itself is casual, being tan (cotton?), with patch pockets, worn with a saturated shirt and suede monks. It's not just about loosing a tie, this outfit wouldn't look nearly as good, or casual, if the suit was a worsted navy suit with flap...
I'm considering a "DTO a Clags outfit challenge" if I win.
Cheers gnatty!
Cheers, good eye! It's linen/cotton mix.
Nah, just a plain old nazi. Although he tries to write his beliefs off as some pagan bullshit. He's a self acclaimed racist, homophobe and anti-Semite though.Fuck that guy.
This. Then light grey, tan & mid brown (IMHO).
Thank you for the kind words. Personally, I like flat fronts just as much as pleated trousers. Flat fronts can look super clean in some outfits.
They definitely don't make the suit look dated. I've just looked at collections from a lot of the best suit brands in the world, and a lot of them are bringing back pleats to their trousers (and a lot of them never stopped making them).