or Connect

Posts by EFV

Posted some more Pitti pictures
Posted some more Pitti pictures
Posted some more Pitti pictures for inspiration
Posted some more Pitti picture
Posted some more Pitti picture
We landed in Stockholm today. Was supposed to be yesterday, but an airline strike chewed up our schedule and spit it out in a fully booked conference hotel outside Munich. A night in a hotel, with a decent breakfast waiting for us was quite welcome after what our last day in Florence put us through. We packed up what was left to pack up after our trunk show with Miler menswear, headed out for breakfast (the first breakfast of the week where we actually had the time to sit...
Thank you for all the appreciative comments on the pictures and short write ups! It really makes it worth not sleeping for a week (n.b. not an ironic remark). Also, thank you to all forumites who stopped by our place, @Butler, @gdl203, @unbelragazzo, @Jussi Hakkinen, @Mr. Claymore, to name a few. We got stranded overnight in Munich due to an air strike, but I'll post a thread when I get home with a lot of unpublished pictures.
Thank you Cox, I'm not completely anti-peacock though. I mean, I like colours, hats and other things that some people seem to consider affected and peacockish.
This. These are people I actually consider friends. I don't think anyone of them is bothered by salty comments though. Feels kinda random choosing them out of all the people we posted though.
Pictures from Pitti day 3 are now posted