or Connect

Posts by EFV

Need better lighting/angle to properly assess. From what we can see there seems to be a few details in which you could improve this outfit.- Jacket looks way too long, and slightly too wide. If you take a picture from the front, where the camera is at least 2-3 m away, I could probably tell you almost down to the cm how much too long/wide it is. Maybe not worth the money to try and fix. This may mostly be because of the bad angle, but as it looks in this picture, your...
Sounds like my kind of challenge.
Yesterday, had the pleasure of having my dear friend @Jussi Hakkinen & his better half Anu visiting in Stockholm. Naturally I had to try my best to dress decently. N.B. These trousers are a LOT more roomy than they appear in this picture. I do have stick legs though.
Probably in, if I find some time to take pictures this week.
Unfortunately some earlier owner decided it was a good idea to seal it. It can be reopened but we never deemed it worth the cost.Probably one of the major reasons we're selling it right now is that my better half wants a garden.Cheers! Hadn't sen that blog before.
Necro posting I guess. Our place: [[SPOILER]]
Why? It's a good MC casual look, and not exactly "out there" for being an AAS fit.
My FC entry. I have to admit I only popped the collar on the lapels for the picture. I just don't feel that comfortable with the look, even though, as you see in the bonus pic, my grandpa did. Bonus pic of gramps:
#menswear details: - The pose - Long sleeved polo shirt with collar spread on the lapels (TBH, I didn't wear them like that outside my own apartment) - Suit with crazy wide lapels - Trousers with side adjusters, 2 inch cuffs, pleats et c - Blue tassel loafers In all honesty, besides the shirt collar popping, I like a lot of the #menswear-y stuff. Bonus pic of my grandpa doing something similar back in the 40s:
Lol, I don't stand a chance.