or Connect

Posts by EFV

I say 'nope' on both of those Noodles. They both seem to bow in an unflattering way over the chest.
I used to scoff at people claiming that lint rollers were bad for clothes (seemed overly fussy), but I've actually seen them leave small amounts of glue residue on clothes. So, nowadays I only use rollers on clothes I don't care as much about. Brushes are so much better, they get most of the stuff out that's managed to mingle with the fibers of your clothes (in my case dog hair).
Don't know. Depends on when it's from. A friend and I started making ties ourselves a couple of years ago. Then we involved a seamstress to meet the demand. It kinda died out since I didn't have the time to keep it going then (it was a hobby that started to take up a LOT of time). It was a lot of fun though.
I really like the orange tie. The other one would have looked better with just two colours IMHO. They're both very wearable though, and could be quite versatile (depending on what the rest of your wardrobe looks like).
Yeah, I think they should just let Capaldi be a more serious doctor. John Hurt's short part as the "war doctor" was also serious (though still relatable). I've just finished the first season of Marvel's Jessica Jones btw. It was really sweet seeing Tennant doing a completely different role. He's still my favourite doctor. A pretty good actor all in all.
It's kind of a classic Mod thing.
Sweet! Maybe I should pick up the tie business again. We made some sweet looking ties.
Damnit! I would have voted for both of those.
Poll is posted in the Friday challenge. Place your vote now!