or Connect

Posts by EFV

Subscribed
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I must have missed that someone actually asked about income. That's as bad as prying about politics, religion et c.
Someone stated starting prices at $2000 earlier. Don't know if that's still true.
I generally agree, but if this makes a guy with a 50k yearly income realize there actually are people posting here with a 500k income, and there is no way to keep up with those guys as far as spending power goes, it could be considered a public service.With that said, I think people should do whatever they want with their money, but sometimes it's a good idea to take a step back and consider whether you actually need another SC.May sound dumb coming from someone who's just...
Looking great, both of you!Always fun seeing SF irl meet ups. On that note, who is going to Florence in January?
Wore cashmere yesterday, but the outfit was kinda meh, so I didn't bother getting a pic of it. I'll just enjoy this one from the sideline.
I also like the tie Clags. Would probably look great with a brown tweed jacket.
In other news, I picked up a Swedish #menswear magazine (Plaza Uomo) and found a picture of @NickPollica. In high definition!
I think most of the regular posters have gone through their rotation a few times, but you can always try out new combinations.
I agree with this. Combined in these outfits it's all a bit meh, looks like what you'd see on the streets in certain parts of Stockholm.