or Connect

Posts by EFV

Weird, got stopped by a couple of street style photographers today. I guess that means I either did decently, or horribly wrong, when getting dressed this morning.
Congratulations to the publication!
Lol, too many solid MC casual posters for that to be entirely plausible. I'm definitely in though, especially since I'll mostly be wearing tie-less outfits this week.
I'm sorry, I can't remember the brand. I picked it up in a small shop, just to have something to travel home in when I was in Florence last week. I think you could probably find a similar fabric if you check out Luxire's linen options though.
That would be kind of a DTO challenge, since most of his sketches are based on real people (or so it seems). E.G. I know that Dirnelli has been in a few of them.
Subscribing.
Cheers Cleav!
WIWT
I place a vote for GW, FWIW. N.B. I also placed a few votes in the poll. I just believe that Guido would have been a serious contender for 1st position.
I wouldn't say that I agree with every outfit posted in this thread. Erica took a lot of the pictures as well, and I guess we were both looking for a wide variety of outfits, from outlandish to (by Pitti standards) conservative, from streetwear to CM. we wanted to get pictures of both women and men, both old and young and of every body type. I think we succeeded in getting at least a few outfits for every taste. It's pretty much a smorgasbord were you can take what you...