or Connect

Posts by EFV

Yup, congrats simian, you've just got yourself the closest thing to a One Tieā„¢ that you can find.
Interesting. I have never really thought about it. My grandpa did it all the time and I guess that's where I picked it up. For me it's a quite neutral look, so I am honestly surprised it's such an issue to anyone. OTOH, this is SF, and I guess we all have our pet peeves about stuff like this.
You are entitled to your opinion. I disagree though. It doesn't look like shite, nor does it look optimal IMHO. Its a solution to wearing a long tie I bought when most of my trousers were of lower rise. It's not particularly hip or #menswear though, I'll give you that.
Puppysitting this weekend:
@calvin0924 welcome! That's a great suit!
On tie-tucking, Agreed, it's not ideal. I had however forgotten how long this tie is when I put it on (and I can't be bothered to change it when I've put it on). It works with lower rise pants, but I'd rather tuck then have a long tie penor. I mainly posted it because I liked the colours/fit of everything else together. I obviouslydont think a tucked tie is that much of a deal breaker if I like everything else about an outfit, but, you know, as they say, YMMV.
Yesterday
In
@spoozy should really start posting on SF again.
It shouldn't be. I'm fairly sure it's from a relatively acknowledged bespoke tailor. Might be his stance or some such.