or Connect

Posts by EFV

I had to go back and actually look at your jacket dazedstate. I think that beyond what UC listed above, the shoulders are a bit wide/strong. Nothing wrong with structured shoulders, but in this instance it adds to the suit jacket look. Do you still have the option of returning it? Otherwise I'd probably cut my losses and sell it on eBay and use the proceeds towards a new sport coat with these details: - 3 roll 2 or 2 buttons - Patch pockets - Natural shoulders In a...
I really like this last:http://www.carminashoemaker.com/mens-derby-shoes/plain-toe-blucher-531-brownI would prefer a rubber sole though. Leather soles are not really congruent with the typical Swedish weather. Also, I think PTB:s look really good with dainite soles.
I often wear mine with chocolate brown trousers. I quite like that combo. Worth a try dazedstate?Hmm, I'll have to revisit this picture. I've been contemplating PTB:s from Carmina. their price point is very nice as well. I found a model I really liked on their website, but they didn't have my size and where selling out the few they had left on discount. You never get the best deals if you're a sz 9 (UK8).
There are certainly stores selling PTB:s, but they're always either too blobby or too sleek IMHO. I haven't found any stores selling Alden's though.
Yes, even though I don't own any. PTB:s are on my list of must-haves. I want to find the right model though. I like Alden's but there are no stores selling them in Sweden.
IMHO, chukkas are THE casual CM shoes. Look great with almost any SC outfit. A pair of mid brown chukkas are almost as versatile as say a navy SC, a pair of mid grey flannel trousers or a chocolate brown grenadine.
Perfect spring weather today. [[SPOILER]]
South east Asia. I would definitely go there, or South America. Somewhere where the surf is good.
From the FC:
Orange: