or Connect

Posts by EFV

He looks pretty bad ass.Lino is Lino.
Yellow tie done right ^
Got an email from Theresa yesterday that my pants will be shipped next week + an apology for the order taking so long to process. By my standards 1 month really isn't that long time to wait for online MTM, especially at this price point. I hope the pants come out as great as my last order.
I generally don't disagree with what you're saying.But...Dirty sock fetish is pretty creepy by most standards, whether it's straight or gay. It's unsanitary and, imho, sartorially off-putting.+A man with a stocking over his head sitting on a bed in that manner looks pretty menacing by any standards. If you add the story about one of the posters here getting harassed and stalked by a couple of guys, in this particular fetish community, who fantasises about raping suited men...
I miss that thread.
Subscribed.
I'm with Anden. Cotton suit/SC would be fun (+ there's really weather for it here right now).
I saw someone complain about the 20+ thread in WAYWRN. I do think there's a significantly higher degree of really good fits in this thread though & I definitely think it serves a purpose (does that sound smug since I made the cut in the latest batch?).
Looks like the perfect length imho. If you're going very casual (like with jeans etc) I think shorter might work, but otherwise this is good.
Is this one of the freaks who stalked you? I found this pic when looking through friend requests on FB from people I don't know.