or Connect

Posts by EFV

You forgot plumbing.
@Emilsingh, very hard giving feedback on your outfit. We need better light + preferably, a better angle. Try using a timer to take your picture. Place the phone at ~waist height, 3-4 meters away. With that said, from what can be seen, those trousers are letting down the entire outfit. It's probably hard to hear, if they're made by a friend of yours, but they're un-salvageable. They look to be made for someone a lot shorter than you + the rise is way too low, by any...
^ Good man, paying it forward. That's one of the things I like about SF in general, lots of great people on here.
That's a great price you're selling it for! I think you could probably list it at $500 and get it sold fast, if also listed on eBay. I'm still trying to sell my Kiton SC for $1000, but haven't had much luck on B&S. It's only been worn by me a few times though.I've made a few purchases lately, but this is the most recent, from a Swedish brand:
Cheers Cleav! So it's das leben. I don't really think I would have stood a chance against some of these stellar entries anyway. Edit. Left out your real name in case you don't want it posted public.
Yeah, I can see why. It's hard getting pictures with accurate colours when using an iPhone camera IMHO, especially when taking pictures indoors or when the light washes out lighter colours.
They are not white, they're beige/off-white, slightly darker than the trousers.
Just realised I missed this one.
My entry:
FC stuff: