or Connect

Posts by EFV

Maybe not the most noticeable thing in this picture, but I love how these bottle green socks create contrast while being rather subtle in this context. Please excuse my stupid facial expression, I will probably never feel comfortable in front of a camera.
Great idea for a challenge!
Will probably participate.
Last Friday:
Thank you for your wonderful contributions to the thread.BTW, I've actually worked "in the pit" with underpaid physical labor to get through university. Going by your attitude, I get a feeling you haven't.
Getting our Stockholm showroom in order:
I'm sorry Verne, but that shirt will never work with anything, ever. At least not in a CM context.
Cheers, I don't know if I own any floral ties myself. I guess it depends on what you call floral. I've seen some people refer to neat ties with flower like neat patterns as floral.The idea of using skateboarders came from my own background as a skateboarder (I must say I'm quite surprised at how many other skateboarders I've met in the classic menswear business). It's also a good way of showing the mobility in the suit. Plus, the guys fell over quite a few times shooting,...
There are a wide variety of floral ties, could you give an example of which you dislike?
I'm a lucky guy in many aspects, one of them being that Erica really can't say much about my high rise pleated trousers: [[SPOILER]]