or Connect

Posts by EFV

Damn I love autumn colours!
I'd thrift if I had them time and energy to do so. I've seen some amazing thrift finds by some of the guys on SF. It's environmentally and economically sound, if you don't count alternative costs due to time spent (but if it's also a hobby I guess it's time well spent). I do love a good bargain though, which means I sometimes have to wait a while for the right piece to come along, but since I'm building a long time wardrobe I'm in no hurry. I'm neither poor nor wealthy,...
I have both rolled and hung my ties, both work just as fine imho. Right now I don't really have any good way of hanging my ties, so they're all rolled up. Rolling actually takes the wrinkles out of most my ties, don't ask me how.
They are straight, but I would probably change this for a slightly concave cut in the future, as I prefer that shape. The gorge is perfect though, came our exactly as I specified it. All in all, as far as online mtm goes, this is great IMHO.
Try the Noodles good natured advice thread, it's really more suited for those types of discussions
Cheers!Thank you! I'm especially happy with the shoulders.No, completely unstructured. No fusing either.The picture you quoted is less representing of the actual curvature than the full length pics. The lapels are cut completely straight, but can look curved from certain angels when the jacket is filled out. I did notice this myself and will probably ask for a slightly negative curvature on my next jacket to counterweight this.I sent them a well fitting jacket and asked...
X-post from WAYWRN. My new jacket (I already had a pair of pants in the same fabric):Still warm enough to wear cotton here, but that'll probably change very soon. Windy as hell though, hence the effed up hair. [[SPOILER]]
^Love that shawl collar cardigan.Still warm enough to wear cotton here, but that'll probably change very soon. Windy as hell though, hence the effed up hair. [[SPOILER]]
Well, I guess I could enter with this fit from today's tweedrun in Stockholm (we sponsored the event): [[SPOILER]]
Great patination Cleav. There's no way to fake such a perfect worn in patina. Since my knowledge on shoes is limited, has there been a decrease in Grenson's quality?