or Connect

Posts by bespoken4me

Everything but the burgundy tie- so reminiscent of the maroon leisure suit- double polyester with white belt and shoes.
He's got a plum museum application there which is unusual on an exotic and quite beautiful
No, they are outrageously beautiful.
Beautiful color and great last, 946 I assume?What was your date of ordering?
Yes, but no. The true test of matching, according to last generation Oxxford Co. Chicago, East European tailors (sorry, but considered the Golden Age of tailoring), the matching of stripes, plaids on top part to bottom cut of notch lapel has always been the hallmark of those in the know that it was a custom, or bespoke suit. Pocket matching or top of shoulder, means nothing. Please prove or try to disprove what I said- I hate conventional wisdom especially when I...
That Vass Norweger is a classic, especially in the cognac grain. The cognac calf dbl monk is nothing special, IMHO it has no depth to the color, and I have a pair
I apologize for the tart reply but you really do have to re examine your phrasing of question. OK- as a size 12 D, which I wore for years until the size creep put me in a 13 D, the Simpson is a non starter. Without manipulating the size (going up to increase width) the Simpson is a narrow width, as in a very narrow B/C. Alcudia and Uetam are also no go's , and you will have to settle for most every other last they offer. It really comes down to instep, and most of...
Please re read your post. No offense intended but it is a ridiculously overladen, overwrought question with %'s and map charting of the 2.5 out of 10 nonsense. My lord, have you consulted the AE (not Allen Edmonds, the Atomic Energy Commision)? Please keep it simple. We are talking shoe lasts/sizes, not algorithmic orgasms. Seriously, re read the post and relax
Really? My opinion, shared by many but not all. This isn't a one answer forum, and I for one, would certainly want to hear more than just one recommendation. Your answer may be more in line of what he is looking for, but for you to give a chippy "know it all" comment is a tad sensitive and childish. Please tell me you aren't one of those who love to call out "haters"