or Connect

Posts by Ngredient

Maybe by the time you've finished law school and become fluent in Korean, Drew would have sent out 100% of his orders then.For those who are trying to coordinate dealing with Drew better, might I suggest r/toj?I'm not sure how useful that resource would be, but I made it around a week ago when I realized that my jackets were likely never coming.I could mod some of you guys and maybe it would be productive than all the spam and trolls in this thread?
It took a 40 minute phone call within a day. I just explained to them the situation and referenced some sources.What rubs me a bit raw is that converting CAD to USD was .939 .in 2013 but .800 now, which means I've funded Drew with 14% of my payment for nothing.
The money should be from paypal in the form of a chargeback, and if all goes well paypal will ding Drew for this chargeback and I'm outta this clusterfuck.
It's the end of the road for me. I suggest you guys all chargeback now if paid through a credit card. I successfully negotiated a chargeback regarding my December 2013 order ($1100) by explaining the situation to them, and referencing the timeline in this post. The CSR I spoke to was able to use the Feb 2015 date that Drew mentioned on "sending the majority of his jackets out", and it fell within the 120 day limit for chargebacks. Please remember to be polite when...
100 nkwu ($1200) 101 arthurmouselo ($450) 102 burnsbrightest ($820) 103 sicknastyawesom ($380) 104 glove24 ($830) 105 Lifetime ($780) 106 dstrkt ($380) 107 Blue000ff ($380) 108 stineybopper ($1620) 109 kevinmaau ($380) 110 yozhik ($795) 111 skeen7908 ($830) 112 iamacyborg (~$1600) 113 cutemelon ($1245) 114 eglbc (1560$) 115 ngredient ($1160)
So what's it going to take? Shall we collate a list of people ready for chargeback complaints to Paypal in the upcoming days if no proper response is received from Drew?
I bought this a while ago from tkm225 on here but never actually got around to wearing it and eventually forgot about it in my closet. Since then I have already purchased similar jackets so this one is unfortunately rendered unnecessary; I'm just trying to recoup what I got for it! *BRAND: CREEP by Hiroshi Awai *STYLE NAME: Mid Weight Twill Toggle Jacket (from 2012 S/S Collection) *CONDITION: Brand New With Tags *SIZING - Length of back neck seam to bottom: 27.5 inch -...
I wear a 9.5D in regular Allen Edmonds dress shoes and I'm looking to purchase the Allen Edmonds Dalton Boots I was wondering if 9.5D in their boots would fit the same as their dress shoes. Does anyone have any sort of idea? Thanks
PM'ed
My friend who did co-op with RIM told me that a lot of the offices right now are in the process of selling off all their stuff. Needless to say, morale is quite low.