or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

Just got a mail from Mark that my Galways arrived. Just 10.5 month, think I'm going to do another MTO if they have the same deal this January
I guess you was right when you said that it would take months more. EG must be the worst company ever to do MTO:s from and EoM is one of the worst retailers when it comes to informing customers....double fail.
I think there's a quute big difference and I like the end result more. Really nice work, it's not easy to get such a even polish on grain leather.
This is not good!
You can't blame the shoes for that. Sweden is a beautiful country and you would also go on a detour if you had the chance
No worries
I haven't looked so i don't know if you can buy it here. I use Imprenex, like that it's made in Sweden.I used to use Shoeboys Combishaum but they stopped selling it. Now I use Saphir Omninettoyant...same same but different. Warm water and a soft sponge does the trick
Since the product is so effective it's quite easy to see when you need to reapply. My winter shoes get one treatment before I start using them and one half way (2 months), my spring/summer shoes get one treatment per year or less.I always give my winter suede shoes a good cleaning after the winter and thanks to that and the spray they look like new. I'm in my fourth winter with a pair of Loake chukkas and no one would ever guess that they are my winter beaters
Why do you think that?Got a reply from Mark today and he wrote:"I spoke to Edward Green yesterday and they said they were nearly finished."
Nice that you got your shoes. I'm still waiting for my boots that i ordered in January... Mark told me they would be done late November and I've mailed him both the 21 and 29 to ask him if he heard anything, no answer so far. I sent a new mail today to update my shipping address since I moved recently. Let's see if he has the courtesy to answer this time.