or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

They don´t fit the same for me. I wear:GG06 and MH71 = UK7.5EDG70 and MH73 = UK8EIn this sizes the shoes fit the same, nice and snug.
Detroit feels bigger in the toe box but tighter in the insteap than Rain. I only have one boot in Rain and it´s in suede. I have UK7.5 in both shoes. I know i can´t wear a UK7 in Detroit, but i think i could wear a UK7 in Rain. My boot isn´t that snug after 8 month. [[SPOILER]]
Grabed one of the longwings in grain leather that Skoaktiebolaget just got in for a first restock. My fist shoe (i have boots) with Dainite sole. Detroit last. [[SPOILER]]
A humble request regarding the "round 2 shell MTO". Can the person who is in charge of this gather all interesed and talk details in PM. Then you can post the shoe that people can sign up for here and they can send a PM if they want in. Otherwise this thread will be filled with talk about what lining color and welt you want. Thanks.
They are not out of stock, they don´t have green lining.They have the three colors i wrote + tan as Concub1ne wrote, that´s it. You don´t get more action than that for 500 dollars
Carmina don't have green lining. They have black, purple, brown and one more that i don't remember.
I was the "boss" of the MTO and we send it to production 4-5 weeks ago so it´s closed.
We paid 50% of the total amount. The total price was something like 4800 SEK without VAT.
No. Only saphir dark brown.
I did this with dark brown on my C&J Chelsea boots this spring. [[SPOILER]]