or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

Nice!
I´m a UK7.25 in 337. I have the Clifford and went for UK7 in the end, very tight in the beginning but fit nice now.
They are! All socks but the one to the right (blue with pattern) have a thicker knit that is really nice.
Came today. A few socks (made by Bresciani) and a cashmere/merino scarves from the Berg & Berg sale. Good stuff since half the winter is left, in sweden anyway... Some shoe care products from Valmour.
Since we just had a guy trolling this thread i think you need to post pics of your collection before anyone believe you. Please post pics of your GG bespoke in the GG thread
+1 The #8 color is so rich. Love it!
www.crockettandjones.se Have nice pics of all lasts.
Thanks!Connaught is quite wide but this is good for me since i have a high insteap, fit very good. I agree that TG73 isn´t a classic last but i like Gable on that last, the toe cap gives it a good balance imo. I don´t think i would like a plain wholecut in that last. I like Audley too but haven´t tried that last, the only Handgrade shoe i have is Clifford.
I don´t get how what i wrote could imply that C&J are crappy? Especially when i say i like both... Most of my quality shoes are C&J and i´m really happy with them (Chelsea, Connaught, Clifford, Hartland and Northcote)That is what i wrote and what it means
My first ever quality shoe along with my most recent purchase, C&J Connaught and G&G Gable on TG73. Two totaly different styles but i like them both... Both need polishing. Wearing C&J with overshoes during the holidays took the edge of a great shine and the G&G came a bit dry. Waiting for some Saphir products from Valmour and a TG73 shoe tree from Skoaktiebolaget.