or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

I´ve read in your sale ad for your Vass that you got a modified last from G&G that you use for MTO. Modified in what way and how did you do it and what did it cost (if you mind sharing). How do you size your self in RTW G&G (we seam to have the same size so your Vass might be of interest).
Yes, i posted this directly under your post about BE
What! It is a disgrace that those shoes ever left the factory and a 100 times worse that they don´t refund the original buyer or give him new shoes. My growing interest in EG took a dive right now. Everyone makes mistakes but it´s in the way you handle those that show what you are, as a person or in business.
You can contact the new swedish store Skoaktiebolaget (http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se). One of the owners post here under the nickname "Leaves". Very service minded and no VAT for US customers so that shouldn´t be any difference from Bespoke England.
Great boots, love the color!
For top spots it´s EG 82 and G&G DG70 for me, then i also like Carmina Rain and C&J 337.
Don´t tell anyone but it will be:Deco Cooper in purple stingray and yellow lining with double dainite sole and a storm welt
I emailed Nick today about some things and the montly MTO came up. He will launch it on monday and it will be good
GBP.
Yup, it was so good it needed a "part two"