or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

Cool! Hats off
I think this is one of the best cognac shell boots i´ve seen. Now i don´t mind waiting the extra weeks, my boot was delayed. Hope the rest of the group like it as much as we do.
Pics of the "jumper boot" MTO. I think they look great! http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/news/carmina-made-order-boots
When i bought the restock of the longwing in grain leather they sent them to as soon as they got the shipment. So, fast.No, did ask them to take some pics and send me or post here. Maybe they didn´t have the time today since they got more shoes than this MTO. Hopefully tomorrow.
Funny to read about how others GF/wives think about buying shoes and clothes. My wife think it´s fun when i buy something i like and she is always the first person i show my new stuff. I´m more interested in clothes so i´m the one who gives her advice about what to buy She has her own job and takes pride in paying for her own stuff, as i do. Never had a comment about anything.
So your god is mcarthur?
GG also?
Mine too. A bit strange that some shoes are delayed three weeks in the same order...
Any 14.5 or 15" shirts? Pics of ties?
Today is D-day for the cognac shell boot MTO from Skoaktiebolaget. Hopefully we they send a few pics when they arrive