or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

Really nice boots! I have that model in suede and they are one of my favorites.
I wouldn´t use P2 for oxfords but definitely boots and maybe a PTB or derby brouge with double leather or rubbe sole.
I agree. Own both TG73 and MH71 but I wasn't that impressed by the S last. Since I don't like U I was hoping that S would be my thing and I really took the time to look at all last before we opened up the trunk show. This was the first time I saw Vass irl and I did like F as much as I did from all pics here, a big surprise was P2. A great last and way underrated here on SF, so much sleeker irl.I placed an order on a suede shoe on F but my next order will definitely be on P2.
The shoes from Maftei was on a level i haven´t seen before. Both me, @Swede66 and @jingevaldsson orderd a pair The trunk show was so fun and the best part was that we had a good time with the makers. All of them (Meermin, Maftei and Vass) are great people, down to earth and they really love what they do. Hopefully we acn make this a tradition.
I agree. Skoaktiebolaget are among the best shops I've visited, ever. Always nice, eager to help and always as flexible as they can.
I got my Galway MTO (after 11 months) and a pair of G&G St James that i had to send back due to poor finish.
There won't be many since the manufacturers are Meermin, Vass and Maftei
Was it a Rosewood CC Dover?
This discussion is so funny. I laughed so loud that my girlfriend asked me what was so funny...I lied
It's no problem for CTBrummie since he has so many veldt boots. Pee will just add patina