or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

Did some polishing while watching cross country skiing world champs... [[SPOILER]]
BUMP!There is still time to get on board. PM if you want in.
After this post, it will be called Leaves box
1. The colors that SkoAB has in theire swatch are: Black, grey, dark brown, snuff, noix, navy and loden green. (They are going to ask if there is more avalible).2. Yes, we had that discussion with the last MTO and that´s what SkoAB told me after asking Carmina. Of course it´s possible to make changes it´s just about if Carmina want to do them or not and i think they can have two policies. One for big stores like The Armoury and Epaulet, they can make special orders and...
Thanks, it's 100% irony. Hope your post isn't
It's a good idea but nothing for me. I have both a penny loafer and string loafers so i'm in the market for a tassel.You know you can choose York sole? That might be better for a loafer.
I know but it's not me who want these shoes Was thinking of ordering Arran that was part of januari MTO special but i want it on MH71 and with dainite soles.
11 posts since i wrote all info about the two MTOs and the suede color already changed Please read post 3239. It's Noix suede for the tassel and not snuff. IF there is six people who want snuff i can order both but i will fill the orders for Noix first. Thanks
Don't know for sure until we place the order so Carmina can plan the production. They say 12 weeks as a standard time.
The more Galway i see on last 82 the more i feel that i made the right decision picking that last for my Galways.