or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

Medallion is no option. Carmina don't offer the same freedom in the MTO program as G&G for example, you can't change an existing design.
Indeed
Carmina suede x 2 MTO info.Read this twice before PM me with questions, thanks Tassel.Model: 80287Last: UetamLeather: Noix suede with dark brown leather tasselsSole: Single leather, brown sole edgeWelt: as in pic of modelLining: to be decidedPrice: 3400 SEK (2720 without VAT).Shipping: Sweden - free, EU - 200 SEK, World - 300 SEKSome pics: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] LongwingModel: 532Last: ForestSuede: Loden greenSole: Leather sole (it´s like 1.5 times a single leather...
Started the work yesterday so the first is just dropping PM:s to me. By open eyelets i mean the opposite to blind...i don´t know the english term for this.By open eyelets i mean the opposite to blind...i don´t know the english term for this.No, i´m not a photoshop guy but there is pic of both the model and the suede color on skoaktiebolagets site. I just wanted to check the interest and it was bigger than i thought. I will put together a post here with pics and everything...
Model: 532 Last: Forest Suede: Loden green Sole: Middle thick (it´s like 1.5 times a single leather sole) ,natural edge Open eyelets.
There has been a lot of talk about doing a Carmina tassel loafer MTO. I´m doing a tassel MTO at Skoaktiebolaget...PM if interested. I´m also doing a suede longwing MTO...
Sorry thought i was in the carmina thread...moved my post there.
Hahaha! Guess i had that coming And just to clear things...those people are not cool.
So you´re telling me coolness can be bought?I´m afraid it´s going to hit back if one steps outside ones limits of coolness [[SPOILER]]
double post