or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

Happy with them? Did you take the same size in MH71 as TG73 and DG70?
I have that suede oxford brand new in box for sale. Orderd them from spain but they had to low insteap for me. UK7, Forest last.
Dark brown highland grain, http://bespoke-england.tumblr.com/image/45190731185, in MH71 and double dainite soles.
Just placed an order with Nick for a pair of Arran. Will be perfect for fall
I guess it wasn´t a pair of EG? Just curious, why did you thrash them instead of letting them dry and see if they were ok?
This has up several times before and even if GG says that one should have the same size in all lasts, it´s not true for everyone. I wear UK8E in DG70 and TG73 but UK7.5E in GG06. As with all shoes, you must try them to know 100%.
+1. That's ugly. Never seen anything like that, hope i don't get that problem with my Galways.
That's not good. Doesn't the polish give some protection?
I took this the first day i got them, posted in WAYWRN: shoe and boot thread. [[SPOILER]] It´s night here now so i can´t take more pics today but hopefully i will wear them this weekend.
Its a bit ironic...i thought the first batch looked really good and hoped that the delayed shoes would look the same. Anyway, I´m very happy with them and wore them for the third time today since i got them one week ago