or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

It's a good idea but nothing for me. I have both a penny loafer and string loafers so i'm in the market for a tassel.You know you can choose York sole? That might be better for a loafer.
I know but it's not me who want these shoes Was thinking of ordering Arran that was part of januari MTO special but i want it on MH71 and with dainite soles.
11 posts since i wrote all info about the two MTOs and the suede color already changed Please read post 3239. It's Noix suede for the tassel and not snuff. IF there is six people who want snuff i can order both but i will fill the orders for Noix first. Thanks
Don't know for sure until we place the order so Carmina can plan the production. They say 12 weeks as a standard time.
The more Galway i see on last 82 the more i feel that i made the right decision picking that last for my Galways.
Make it happen!
Medallion is no option. Carmina don't offer the same freedom in the MTO program as G&G for example, you can't change an existing design.
Indeed
Carmina suede x 2 MTO info.Read this twice before PM me with questions, thanks Tassel.Model: 80287Last: UetamLeather: Noix suede with dark brown leather tasselsSole: Single leather, brown sole edgeWelt: as in pic of modelLining: to be decidedPrice: 3400 SEK (2720 without VAT).Shipping: Sweden - free, EU - 200 SEK, World - 300 SEKSome pics: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] LongwingModel: 532Last: ForestSuede: Loden greenSole: Leather sole (it´s like 1.5 times a single leather...
Started the work yesterday so the first is just dropping PM:s to me. By open eyelets i mean the opposite to blind...i don´t know the english term for this.By open eyelets i mean the opposite to blind...i don´t know the english term for this.No, i´m not a photoshop guy but there is pic of both the model and the suede color on skoaktiebolagets site. I just wanted to check the interest and it was bigger than i thought. I will put together a post here with pics and everything...