or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

Indeed."If two men says they're Jesus, one of them must be wrong".
Yes, Hilary said March/ early April.Edit: she told me as i wrote in the first reply that "We don't supply EoM longer". Didn't ask if she meant forever or until 2014.
I spoke to Hilary Freeman during the Trunk show at Skoaktiebolaget this friday and told her I've ordered a Galway from EoM in January and that i haven't got them. She told me that they didn't supply EoM longer and that they sent all orders that should be sent. She said that they ordered so many shoes that they got a limit for 2013 and reached that limit in early spring.I'm sending Mark an email to ask what's going on. My patience is running out since i just got they refund...
I tried a Galway on last 64 at the flagship store in London and I'm the same size as in my pair on last 82...UK8E.
Haha, word Great line up and a great photo.
Dark brown grain, MH71 and double dainite.
Great shoes! I´ll just got these [[SPOILER]]
I have a pair of Chepstow UK7E, it's on last 325 so maybe not not what you looking for. Worn once.
Absolutely stunning. One of the best vass i seen
That would be a great boot but i have derby boot in snuff suede from Carmina. I tried to get someone on the train for a Westbourne in polo suede a year or two ago. Would still be interested in that.