or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

I don´t think boots are worn more often in generally. I don´t work in a suit so i can wear boots to almost everything i wear. I also live in Sweden and if we´re lucky we have 8-10 weeks/year when it´s to hot for boots. If we have a crappy summer, like we had in 2012 with rain and +10-15C, you could wear boots year round...I don´t know why the Galway is so popular right now but for me it´s more or less the perfect boot. I have two pairs, the one above and one in dark oak...
+1I also have more boots than shoes.
Long time since anyone posted a pic of a pair of Galways Here are mine in edwardian antique on last 82.
With the hype of the Galway, how are these not sold month ago?
Don't know why Ingevaldsson needs quotes. I talked with Nick from BE in person about this and he told me the same thing. Then Daniel at GG us swedish and Ingevaldsson have the biggest shoe blog in sweden...
Yeah, that was fast
It has not. It's a brand new model for Skoaktiebolaget so this is the only make up so far. They did the shoe in collaboration with the Swedish style site Manolo and the first batch was very limited and sold out in a few hours when they presented it three weeks ago.
You just sold your pair.
Woohoo, Canterbury!
Guess they are Alexanders since Leaves wrote "lads in the store" @GabrielOB - That's one heck of a summer shoe! Very nice