or Connect

Posts by Frank the sheep

I didn´t used to like edwardian. Then i bought a pair of Galways in that color and now i think it´s so great!
Post edited with details.
Great thread! Here is my small collection of boots. Edit: Back row: CJ Northcote Carmina coqnac cordovan jumper EG Galway, all DOAK Front row: EG Galway, all edwardian Carmina GG Canterbury, vintage rioja
It will be a great thread. Right now i´m stuck in the EG and SkoAB threads. I read one thread then go back to subscriptions to read the other, when i´m done i go back to subscriptions again just to find out the first thread has 20 new posts. Those two threads are like a big f***ing black hole that just suck you in with an infinite amount of posts and you almost forgets that there´s more on SF.... gotta love it With one thread i don´t have to go back to subscriptions all...
Epic
No problem, just start your own thread and bring Tifosi with you. It will be the thread with most posts / day even if no one else is joining
My Galway in Edwardian.
It's dark brown pin grain.
Holy f**k those are sweet! Agree that this is one of the best Galway make ups ever. I have a pair in edwardian antique but the grain uppers on these make them even better
I have those Arrans but on MH71 (the ones in the pic are TG73) and they are amazing!