or Connect

Posts by TheODGuy

Trust me - I had to quadruple check to make sure they weren't fake. I definitely made quite a nice profit on those on that other site...
Speaking of the the Adidas King Push EQT's... I found these a while back at true thrift prices. This was the first collaboration with adidas and Pusha. First color way was the coke white in 2014 and black in 2015. The details were crazy on these - everything from the cracked coke white leather to the fish scales and pyrex pot measuring soles. I figured that nobody cared much for Adidas and Pusha T collaborations since this is a classic menswear forum.... but guess the...
Had a pretty good RRL run as of late... all from the last few months. I think I had a few more pieces, but I forgot to take pics.
Pop.
Hey Guys... need some knowledge dropped on me regarding this Filson coat... has a badass detachable liner. Anybody know what model? Also, got some finds to post from the last recent months... a few RRL pieces, Rogue Territory, Alden, and a bunch SW&D pieces.
Reference Tag is fake and neon green hologram is way off center and the 23 hologram is wrinkled.Legit reference tag:
100% Pam Anderson.
Brand new. Never worn. Honestly, don't know how these are at a $400 retail value.
Meh... Not bad. First Cucinelli in a while.
LOL.... chill. I never said they don't flip well on that other site... Sold a pair of uniformes shoes a while back for well north over $100.