or Connect

Posts by TheODGuy

One of my most favorite finds all year! Fits perfectly..... N/A
Are you referring to that hispanic looking woman in her late 20's-30's? If so, she's nuts. Doesn't matter what time you hit, she's roaming around and sitting near the furniture area and flips thru damn near everything.
Yep, found a few of his items at the Grand Salvation Army location a few weeks back. The god most ugly suits i've seen in my life.
Stopped by on a whim right after work tonight.....
Cold day here. Managed to find only one thing today. Someone once said, "Never Leave Willis & Geiger Behind".....
1.) The first to pay gets the item - NO HOLDS. 2.) Prices include USPS priority shipping unless otherwise noted. NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS! 3.) PayPal Standard Payments ONLY! I do NOT accept personal payments, so please send them as standard payments for goods! 4.) ALL SALES FINAL!!!!! Please PM me if you have any additional questions! Ermenegildo Zegna - Leather Chukka Boots- Marked size 12D, Asking: $OLD Good Year rubber soles and have some wear, but definitely tons of...
1.) The first to pay gets the item - NO HOLDS. 2.) Prices include USPS priority shipping unless otherwise noted. NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS! 3.) PayPal Standard Payments ONLY! I do NOT accept personal payments, so please send them as standard payments for goods! 4.) ALL SALES FINAL!!!!! Please PM me if you have any additional questions! Brioni Marmolada Jeans - Marked Size 34 (Fits like 32) Marmolada cut in a dark blue wash. Clean back pockets. Straight legs. Button fly;...
1.) The first to pay gets the item - NO HOLDS. 2.) Prices include USPS priority shipping unless otherwise noted. NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS! 3.) PayPal Standard Payments ONLY! I do NOT accept personal payments, so please send them as standard payments for goods! 4.) ALL SALES FINAL!!!!! Please PM me if you have any additional questions! Louis Vuitton - iPhone 3G Case Damier Graphite. Although this is made for the 3G iPhone, it still fit my iPhone 4 and 5 perfectly fine....
1.) The first to pay gets the item - NO HOLDS. 2.) Prices include USPS priority shipping unless otherwise noted. NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS! 3.) PayPal Standard Payments ONLY! I do NOT accept personal payments, so please send them as standard payments for goods! 4.) ALL SALES FINAL!!!!! Please PM me if you have any additional questions! GANT by Michael Bastian - Chambray Work Shirt - Size XL (Fits slimmer). Asking $OLD OBO I am about a 16-16.5 and fits...