or Connect

Posts by sweep

That's Camoshita. I think he works for United Arrows and recently came out with his eponymously named line. I wouldn't think you would find him hanging out at any of the shops as he is an executive.
I believe what this man is referencing is the newly-opened Villa Del Corea ( villadelcorea.com ) Many of the famous Neapolitan names like the aforementioned Visconi, Formosa, and Seminara are using this is as an outpost to build up their business and service their clients in Korea. Appointments are by invitation only and God only knows the prices they're charging, but I'm sure it's astronomical, especially compared to what a local would pay for the same thing in Naples....
someone help me out....what is this? Something to do w/ a musical instrument?
wow. just like that.....the site is gone. Guess they weren't kidding....
is your brother tony bourdain? They were featured on his show recently.
Funny - same could've been said of you after all your years of "advertising" for Gordon Yao on these forums, no?Shame that a beneficial, informative post is met by an accusation from someone who can't seem to tell the difference between spam and a legit post.Do your research and use your judgement before making accusations.
google is your friend: http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&q=B%26S Briggs & Stratton - duh!
Roguls, Did you ever end up getting a pair from Anatomica?
This place is def. more diverse, but to say that it's mature, even relatively speaking, just doesn't seem right.
Hello All, I have the following for pickup for anyone in Hong Kong, but you must take the whole lot: Men's EX - 5, 10, 11, 12 of 2008 and 1, 2, 3, 4 of 2009 The Rake - issues 1, 2, 5 LEON - 1, 3, 4, 8, 9 of 2009 All are in near mint condition. Be warned: together they are very heavy Pickup is in CWB near Sogo.