or Connect

Posts by xiaoli

Is it still for sale? PM Sent...
Quote: Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin I am a big fan of Marcoliani socks I normally buy then on sale which makes the price reasonable but yesterday I went into DJ's in Canberra and the Merino socks are now selling at $35 a pair of course every sock sale they have had this year the only band not on sale was Marcoliani. So can anyone recommend a cheap online place to buy them or a brand of similar quality that I can be locally eg Sydney which is...
Where is MJ Bale's outlet in Paddington? Is it just the flagship store in Woolhara, cos nothing is listed on their website.
how about http://www.brooksbrothers.com/fold-a...cketsquare.tem
Excuse me for my shitty iphone camera and my noob folding skillz...
i ve got the white linen ps and it looks fine in a straight fold. can post a pic later...
bought a jacket from Viral and all went smoothly! great seller!
Just received my first kent wang shirt today, it fitted perfectly Worryingly though, I ordered two pocket squares on April 14, several days before I ordered the shirt, but they still havent arrived
Quote: Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley Braved the crowds and checked out Zara yesterday (thanks to my partner....) Anyway, was pleasantly surprised once I finally got into the Zara nightclub. The product was on par with the global Zaras I've visited, and the prices will definitely scare a few local competitors. Ok, we know their men's stuff isn't top quality by international standards, but it more than holds it's own against Country Road and...
nice selection...