or Connect

Posts by Kwaker

Would you say that the outlet has a good selection of outerwear for someone who normally wears a small?Have you been to their outlet in Milford, NH?I'm travelling to Boston for business and would like to know if I should make some time to take the rental car to one or both of these stores.
I like the pics featuring the new Japan olive chino with shirt tucked in and belted ... it's very easy to imagine the outfit with shirt not tucked in (although a pic of that was also provided).
As above ... it is critical that the guide be printed properly.Secondly, be aware of its limitations ... i.e., the guide is only a starting point because it cannot measure your arch length which is a feature of the Brannock device.If you have relatively long toes, the guide could overestimate the length of the shoe and put the widest part of the shoe towards your toes.If you have relatively short toes, the guide could underestimate the length of the shoe and put the widest...
Pretend their products are made in France and pronounce accordingly.
MrDV tapers his pants for a 15" opening and has them hemmed with no break ... that combination does wonders for displaying his vast collection of footwear.
Nice ... looking forward to the application of the Acrylic Finisher.
The leather was defective ... no conditioner would have prevented that tear.I wouldn't blame the Lexol ... the leather was defective, so no conditioner would have prevented that tear.
I purchased a pair of Barrie-lasted boots (JCrew PCT) true to size because of what others have reported. My Barrie-lasted LWBs are sized down by half.While the 8.5D PCTs feel slightly bigger than the 8.5D LWBs, the 8D boot would likely have been a little too snug for my liking.
I must say, it was your pics that prompted me to purchase the boot ... nice to see them continuing to age gracefully.
excellent ... the more filters the better ... their stock of 2nds is huge