or Connect

Posts by Kwaker

I'm 8.5D on the Brannock ... would you have a sizing recommendation?
MrDVs shoe pics are particularly appealing because he does appear to wear bottoms with more narrow openings (and apparently, no break ... but perhaps this is a function of his posture while the pic is taken?).
I would appreciate the ability to view the inventory at the individual outlet stores.For instance, I will be in Boston early in June and would like to see if it would be worth my while to take the rental 120 miles to Freeport.
That's definitely a bad piece of leather.I feel that your only option is to ship to Filson for repair or replacement.
With the more intense Spring/Summer sun, you should be able to see notable lightening after a week or so. Just be sure to change the orientation on a daily basis to even out the exposure on the different sides of the shoe.I did a lightening "treatment" on a pair of DB X F burgundy shell LWBs. The shoe started out with a uniform dark burgundy colour and ended up much lighter with reddish-brown tones.The treatment does dry out the shell, so be prepared to condition.
compress together ... that is just plain absurd i would return if no discount is offered
Agree ... the 7.5 may be too short if your original concern with fit was related strictly to the width
Taper would imply less space.I also have 8.5D Leeds in shell. They are tight in the ball of the foot and cramped by the toes. On the other hand, my shell DB x F in 8.5D feels a half size big ... I feel that my ideal size would have been an 8D.I would recommend an 7.5D for you ... unlike shell, calf has some give.
^^ 100% agreement While the medium field bag is so classic-looking, the dual buckles can be cumbersome and is the main reason why I've listed mine for sale. I've since replaced it with the messenger bag (70025) ... it only has 1 strap to access the main compartment, but more importantly, it features a zippered compartment on the exterior back of the bag for quick access to essentials and an interior liner with multiple compartments for better organization. Granted, the...
Funny thing is that aside from the blotches, none of the other guys I know would have even noticed the defects ... goes to show how us guys here on these forums have finely tuned senses when it comes to these things.