or Connect

Posts by Kwaker

The effect of machine-washing and drying is temporary ... the material quickly relaxes after a few hours of wear.
What's to be sorry about? I still wear them, I'm just looking for any guidance on my next purchase.
I went with the Okayama Standards (OS) in a 32-straight for my first pair of Gustins. But even after a hot soak and machine dry, they’ve eased too much in the top block. If I were to order the OS again (or another denim with similar stretching potential), I could see myself downsizing to a 31-straight. For those of you with the OS in your Gustin collection, would you say that it’s level of stretchiness is above-, below- or about average?
Best clip wallets ever ... mine is black shell with cognac dublin interior.
benchan is a good candidate for proper driving shoes
Their teaser pic features a tan twill bag ... they clearly weren't interested in trying to differentiate themselves from Filson.
that bulge looks like it's on the left boot and it does look quite prominent from that angle ... regardless, the shell will keep it in line unlike CXL which would only worsen and accentuate the bulge
Legit retailer ... got my brown 257 from there a couple of years ago.
Stretching occurs over multipleStretching occurs over multiple wears ... therefore, it is unlikely for a customer-returned jean to have been stretched out after being only tried on.If your gut is not exerting much pressure on the waist, I would not imagine that your pair would stretch out to require a belt.