or Connect

Posts by Kwaker

uh-oh ... you may get a tiny more room when the cork layer compresses, but one should not expect shell to stretch much
Did you find them to be too narrow?I wear 8D Barrie but had to size up to a 9 for the ranger mocs.
I see a zip-fly in one of your pictures ... not the button fly mentioned in your post..
My selvedge collection includes:Jean Shop Rockers (indigo and natural) - Made in USA3:16 ST-100 (black) - Made in USAPaul Rose Slub - Made in CanadaFlat Head Z3005 - Made in JapanBlue in Green N-02 - Made in JapanRL Black Label - Made in TurkeyEach pair is unique and without looking at the tags, I can identify the denim by texture and shade alone ... particularly the black and natural pair I only flash the selvedge line on the Jean Shop Rockers ... I really like the...
With the JCrew PCT boots, many others (myself included) have gone 1/2 size up from our usual Barrie shoe size.
clubmonaco is offering 40% off on its Rancourt models.
FYI ... code worked on the Canadian site.
Agree ... all that matter is the left and right shoes match
+ 1 .., the final product is impressive
I've got the logo-free black shell exterior (contrast stitch) with cognac dublin interior. If someone is looking to downsize to a front pocket wallet, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Mitchell money clip wallet.