or Connect

Posts by Kwaker

The materials used are also so diverse that you can't count on them to behave in the same manner when sewn, washed/soaked or worn. For instance, G recommends sizing up on the Cone BluexBlack because the extra dense weave is less apt to stretch. The loomstate and some of the heavier denims are to be sized up even more.
Would you be able to provide measurements?
In the absence of measurements ... it would be still be useful for me to know which of these jeans fit you the tightest in the top block?
Customer service claims that no mistake was made and that I was shipped the #8 belt ... needless to say, it is being returned.Sadly, it will likely be returned to the stock store for the next unsuspecting customer.
I ordered the #8 CXL belt from the stock sale and was surprised to find a belt that was lacking the rich red-brown tones featured in the #8 CXL belt and footwear campaigns As you'll note from the picture, the belt more closely matches the cognac calf than the #8 shell cordovan. Any comments from those who've received their #8 belts? Aside from the colour, the belt itself is quite desireable.
The effect of machine-washing and drying is temporary ... the material quickly relaxes after a few hours of wear.
What's to be sorry about? I still wear them, I'm just looking for any guidance on my next purchase.
I went with the Okayama Standards (OS) in a 32-straight for my first pair of Gustins. But even after a hot soak and machine dry, they’ve eased too much in the top block. If I were to order the OS again (or another denim with similar stretching potential), I could see myself downsizing to a 31-straight. For those of you with the OS in your Gustin collection, would you say that it’s level of stretchiness is above-, below- or about average?
Best clip wallets ever ... mine is black shell with cognac dublin interior.