or Connect

Posts by Prime

AC's CMT has gone up from HKD 850 to HKD 1,100.......
How would you communicate the importance of high armhole to your tailors? Anyone has experience doing this in HK? It seems that a lot of tailors shy away from this sort of request.
FYI....Ascot Chang's CMT price has just gone up..
Hi there, Has anyone ever commissioned a bespoke Duffle Coat? Will be great if you could share your experience from selecting fabric to the experience with your tailor. Cheers, Prime
Thanks Bamboo! This is indeed a tricky one.....
Hi all, Has anyone tried commissioning a duffle coat with a tailor in HK ? Are they any good? Welcome all feedbacks, good or bad. Cheers, Prime
3.5"
It's easier to judge if you could mask a pic and show your proportions. My gut feeling would be a wider notch lapel....peak is not for everyone Prime
Hi Ykim917,Glad you found some good tailors! Look forward to seeing those pics!By the way, John Cooper is a pretty good fabric but they have outsourced their production line to China. So I'm not entirely sure if charm has charged u a premium more than what u need to pay.According to my distributor contact, the fabric price should range from HKD 450 to HKD 550 per yard from what I remember. Juz my 2 cents.Cheers,Prime
Yes GBR! All went well but didn't had time to take some decent pics since I started my new role. Will post some real soon. Thanks for the patience !