or Connect

Posts by ShoesYouCanUse

PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT !!! Alligator Briefcase (Custom Made) $4,999.99 OR Best Offer Only a few MADE IN THE WORLD!! - I will ship overnight. Price includes insurance. Don't miss out on this One-Of-A-Kind Briefcase. You will not find this anywhere else! This is alligator of the finest quality and was made in the USA. It is a stunning and authentic piece. I have never used the briefcase and it is in perfect condition. Color: Green Material: Alligator Condition:...
$9.99 with no reserve sale! Right now I have 50 items posed. I normally sell items with brand names like Brioni, Belvest, Zegna, Armani, and much much more. PM with any questions. http://stores.ebay.com/Jehlani-Online Half off on Shipping to SF members! I ship worldwide and only accept Paypal! Kind regards,
6 Hours and counting Greetings my fellow SF Members. Here goes my stuff in which ends in 6 hours. As mentioned prior for SF members who buy from me and spend more than $50.00, I will give you free shipping in the US. If you spend more than $75.00 I have a huge bag of ties that I have accumulated over the years that need to get out of my storage and into some ones hands that will use them. Heres how it works, after the completion of ebay you will need to send me a message...
Greetings my fellow SF Members. Here goes my stuff in which ends in 19 hours. As mentioned prior for SF members who buy from me and spend more than $50.00, I will give you free shipping in the US. If you spend more than $75.00 I have a huge bag of ties that I have accumulated over the years that need to get out of my storage and into some ones hands that will use them. Heres how it works, after the completion of ebay you will need to send me a message on SF to let me know...
Greetings my fellow SF Members. I have added more items to my posting on ebay. As mentioned prior for SF members who buy from me and spend more than $50.00, I will give you free shipping in the US. If you spend more than $75.00 I have a huge bag of ties that I have accumulated over the years that need to get out of my storage and into someones hands that will use them. Heres how it works, after the completion of ebay you will need to send me a message on SF to let me know...
Greetings my fellow SF Members. I currently have an ebay auction going right now. For SF members who buy from me and spend more than $50.00, I will give you free shipping in the US. If you spend more than $75.00 I have a huge bag of ties that I have accumulated over the years that need to get out of my storage and into someones hands that will use them. Heres how it works, after the completion of ebay you will need to send me a message on SF to let me know what you...
Greetings - My ebay auction ends today within the next 2-3 hours. The stating price for most items rage from $4.99 - $9.99 Approx 125 items In this auction I have products from some really good designers such as Ralph Lauren, Corneliani, Hart Schaffner Marx, Brooks Brothers, Burberry, Canali, Ermenegildo Zegna, Hugo Boss and Beltrami. The breakdown is 25 Suits, 25 Blazers, 25 Shirts, 25 Shoes, 25 Misc - Fossil Messenger Bags, and many more to choose from. If you are...
Greetings - Auction on most items will end this Saturday 8/13/11 at 3:00 CST. The stating price for most items rage from $4.99 - $9.99 In this auction I have products from some really good designers such as Ralph Lauren, Corneliani, Hart Schaffner Marx, Brooks Brothers, Burberry, Canali, Ermenegildo Zegna, Hugo Boss and Beltrami. The breakdown is 25 Suits, 25 Blazers, 25 Shirts, 25 Shoes, 25 Misc - Fossil Messenger Bags, and many more to choose from. If you are a winner...
Greetings - Auction on most items ending Saturday 8/13/11. In this auction I have products from some really good designers such as Ralph Lauren, Corneliani, Hart Schaffner Marx, Brooks Brothers, Burberry, Canali, Ermenegildo Zegna, Hugo Boss and Beltrami. The breakdown is 25 Suits, 25 Blazers, 25 Shirts, 25 Shoes, 25 Misc - Fossil Messenger Bags, and many more to choose from. If you are a winner of an item please contact me prior to payment with the promotion code...
Delete! http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=249364