or Connect

Posts by clemente21

A handmade pair of boots from Julian - same guy that made the first line of Bowery boots for RRL. They are officially a 8.5 but fit like 9s. Incredible looking and feeling - undoubtably the best looking pair of boots I've ever seen - to me considerably nicer than the RRL boots. Chocolate brown calfskin leather with brown eyelets and laces. Lace-up with a cap toe. Half – Soled with Cats Paw heel and Vibram sole. 8″ tall. I've worn them about two dozen times. Purchased...
FYI - Just put a size small of Billy Reid's Officer Coat from last year up on buy and sell.
This isn't the new, short peacoat that he designed for James Bond or whatever - this is his full-length peacoat from last year. I purchased it at Bloomingdales and wore it for about a month or two. Over the year I've gained weight and it's too tight. Oh well. It's double breasted coat with a notch collar, two front flap pockets, two hand-warmer chest pockets and leather trim at the collar and the inside pockets. It also has a hook-and-bar chin closure and an interior...
Purchased this from Penelope's in Chicago. I love it but I've gained some weight. Made in Portugal, hanging loop in the back, placket with hidden button - all that good stuff. Hand washed a couple of times. P2P 20" Back 29" Shoulder 17.5" Arm 21"
that's like me and sweatpants
just put up an indigo bandana on buy/sell
Purchased this from Context over the summer and have never used this - it's just sat in the draw-string bag it came in. Here's the information from Context: 4.5 oz, 100% Cotton, Unwashed Fabric Origin: Japan Orange Selvedge 21" by 21" Made in New York City http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=3165
Agreed. The officer chinos just get bigger and bigger the more you wear them - and be ready to have to tailor the back as it'll start to look like a diaper.
If anyone is interested in a pair of the officer rigid chinos with some wear, let me know. Selling sz 32, purchased from Context last year.