or Connect

Posts by clemente21

Hey all - I could use some sizing help. If I'm a 9.5C in Allen Edmonds, would a 9.5 in the Lindrick work for me? Or do I need the 9?
$300 -> $250 -> $225 -> $200 -> $175 -> $150 -> $140 NSW 2012/3 Destroyer Jacket in Black Heather and Hazelnut, Size Medium Really beautiful feel to this one. The body is 65% Wool / 35% Viscose Water Repellent, so you can wear this in almost any weather. The sleeves are 100% leather and come softened up. There's grey tipping on the cuff, hem and collar, and leather again at the pocket sleeves. The top and button has a stud closure, with a zipper along the middle and a...
Quick sizing question everyone - I'm a 9.5C in Allen Edmonds, any ideas on what I may be in EG generally?
Hey - can anyone help me identify what style/cut of Polo suit this is? It's 3B with side vents.
Let me know - thanks.
Really love it, but I've got a bit too big for this. Perfect for summer weddings, and can certainly be used as separate jacket and pants. Jacket is 38R, pants are 32W and 32L. Jacket is three button. Pants have suspender buttons and side tabs. I'm moving next week, so this is priced to move. Jacket Chest: 20 Waist: 18.5 Sleeve: 24.5 Shoulder:17.75 Trousers Waist: 16.5 Length: 40.4 $100 -> $80
Polo III model, made in Italy by Corneliani. Purchased this from another SF member but the fit doesn't quite work for me. It's a beautiful suit with a hard to find details on an OTR. It's in great condition - no signs of wear. I'm moving next week and I'd like to sell this before I leave - as a result I am selling it for less than I purchased it for. The cloth is a light-medium weight flannel, 90% wool 10% cashmere, in navy with a thin silver/gray pinstripe and a very...
Thanks.One more question on Steed - I know Derek has said that it is a good cut for those without, paraphrasing his words here, "Olympian figures." I'm not to that level, but I am relatively muscular. Is there any reason the Steed house style wouldn't also look good on someone with that figure?
Since I'm moving soon I haven't tried any of the others. Sorry - good luck.
Not arguing with the fact that she knows what she's doing, saying that for the money I, personally, would like a little expertise in fit. Even when I come in knowing what I want done, there's still the question of exactly how much has to be done to fix the problem, and that's the area where I like a little more input. For somebody with much more expertise than me she might be perfect. But for me her process doesn't make much sense.