Posts by clemente21

Made by Stevenson Overall Co in Japan, for Phoenix Project, which was a project of Bench & Loom. Only 30 were made (this is #9). Now sold out. Incredible detailing and feel, unfortunately just a little too big for me. Worn outside only twice - never in rain or snow. Thing is spotless, and also comes with its own garment bag. Details from Phoenix Project: Durable twill fabric body Shawl collar made of genuine, silky-soft shearling Body lined in warm sheep’s wool...
Sadly too small for me, so I only wore it twice. Slim fitting and beautiful. Measurements included in photos. From Unionmade: -Made in the USA. -Produced exclusively for us by our friends at Golden Bear, this lightweight trench coat is the perfect piece of outerwear for the spring. Made with a cotton twill shell and a cotton flax chambray lining, this slim fitting jacket features a blind button front placket, two front slant pockets, and a single rear vent. -100%...
Sadly too small for me, so I only wore it twice. Slim fitting and beautiful. Measurements included in photos. From Unionmade: -Made in the USA. -Produced exclusively for us by our friends at Golden Bear, this lightweight trench coat is the perfect piece of outerwear for the spring. Made with a cotton twill shell and a cotton flax chambray lining, this slim fitting jacket features a blind button front placket, two front slant pockets, and a single rear vent. -100%...
Picked this up at the Drake's sample sale at CHCM in Manhattan last year. Brand new, still with tags on it. Tubular design. Differing sized dot on either side. Beautiful and unique - I don't think this was ever released. 100% silk, made in Italy. 71 inches x 9.25.
Got this from the Levi Store in Manhattan last year for $450 - part of the orange tab collection from the 70s that LVC started delving into. Really beautiful combination and surprisingly warm if you need it to be. Made in the USA. From End Clothing: A true Levi's Vintage archive classic, the 1967 Type III Sherpa Lined Trucker Jacket is cut with a slim silhouette originating in 1967. Constructed from a lightly washed denim and featuring a full fleece lining, this iconic...
$100 -> $70 Beautiful Self Edge modified A/O sunglasses. Worn a couple of times. Incredibly unique - way more interesting than aviators. From Self Edge (http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=944) Dead-stock American Optical Sunglasses Bath Dyed Blue by Hand Sandblasted Frame Real Glass Dead-stock Lenses Custom Zip Stevenson Leather Case (Made in LA) 50 (M) = 5.8" Wide / 5.75" Arm / 1.8" Tall
Retailed for $925. Size Medium. Asking for $300 -> $275 -> $250 -> $220 Got this last year from Unionmade. Brushed a couple of times with suede brush. Never worn in the rain. Not a smoker. Beautiful to the touch and still has that suede smell. Some normal wear to the wrists and towards the bottom hem; I've taken photos of those portions. Let me know if you want more info or pictures. Definitely a statement piece. Info from End Clothing: "Taken from their rich back...
thought i had included that one - sorry!
are these definitely made by C&J for RL?
ebay has some one every now and then - otherwise I suppose proxies from New York.