or Connect

Posts by clemente21

thought i had included that one - sorry!
are these definitely made by C&J for RL?
ebay has some one every now and then - otherwise I suppose proxies from New York.
You're right, edited.
If you email them they'll send you pictures of their stock. They run about $150 - same as RRL (but obviously without the sales).
Shawl collar pullover sweater detailed with besom chest pocket and leather button loops. 100% cotton. I've worn it a couple of times but it's always been too small. Really intricate, unique piece, but not one that overwhelms an outfit when you're using it to layer. Chest - 19 inches. Shoulder - 17 inches. $60 -> $50 -> $40 -> $30
I've had mixed experiences with RRL suspenders. In general the best I've ever had are from Mister Freedom - they still have stock in three or four varieties. They stay up on my shoulders much better, and are just more solidly made so they don't flip themselves inside out throughout the day.
$400 -> $375 -> $350 -> $300 -> $275 -> $240 -> $200 Beautiful RRL (Concept 3) suit made by Caruso. Tan check that would be perfect for summer. Jacket is a 42R. 3-roll-2 buttoning. Two patch pockets on the front. 18.75in across the shoulders, length 29.5 inches, 22 inches across the chest. Jacket is $900 when sold separately. Pants are 34. Split back in case you want to wear them with suspenders (buttons on the inside). Bottom is unfinished for easy hemming. Also a...
Beautiful RRL (Concept 3) suit made by Caruso. Tan check that would be perfect for summer. Jacket is a 42R. 3-roll-2 buttoning. Two patch pockets on the front. 18.75in across the shoulders, length 29.5 inches, 22 inches across the chest. Jacket is $900 by itself. Pants are 34. Split back in case you want to wear them with suspenders (buttons on the inside). Bottom is unfinished for easy hemming. Also a cinch waistband on the back. 64% wool, 36% cotton. Pants are $450 by...
$125-> $100 -> $85 -> $75 -> $65 Beautiful mid-weight extra fine merino wool navy cardigan from Folk Has a v-neck with a ribbed, Curl edge trim along the neck edge so that it finishes diagonally along the inside placket to minimize bulk when fastened. Also has two front patch pockets and Corozo buttons. Purchased this from the Lamb's Conduit store in London, but shipping from Brooklyn. Absolutely beautiful - purchased it in December and have worn it twice, not nearly...